Help needed converting 2.1 for DOS files - Clarion Expert needed
Author Message
 Help needed converting 2.1 for DOS files - Clarion Expert needed

Please send me info or tell me where to get the needed utilities to
convert old .dat and .mem files to a format that I can import into
Access.

The files are from a Clarion 2.1 for DOS database.

Wed, 03 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Help needed converting 2.1 for DOS files - Clarion Expert needed

Would it not be easier to just make a new application in Clarion for Windows?
These utilities are from a version we do not sell anymore.  The only support is
on this newsgroup (and CompuServe).

Besides, we do provide a means to copy or convert (requires the IDE as you will
be spending a good 2 minutes making and running the program from scratch) the
data to our Topspeed driver (which now has an ODBC driver).  If you *must* use
Access, that would be a solution for you.

--
Russell B. Eggen
Topspeed Corporation

[Using MS Outlook]

|Please send me info or tell me where to get the needed utilities to
|convert old .dat and .mem files to a format that I can import into
|Access.
|
|The files are from a Clarion 2.1 for DOS database.

Thu, 04 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need file structure for clarion/dos 2.1

2. Converting from DOS Clarion 2.1 to Clarion for Win - Questions

3. Need Help: Converting Clarion DOS Code to CW Code

4. Need Help converting 2.1 apps

5. need help with clarion 2.1

6. Need help with Clarion 2.1 application - will pay top dollar

7. Converting Clarion DOS 2.1 *.DAT to CW - Choosing between CW VB Delphi

8. Need help for working with Clarion for DOS *.dat files

9. need help w/ a cpd 2.1 table to form on another file trick

10. Converting Clarion DOS to Windows, need advice

11. How do I convert a clarion 2.1 dtat file to topspeed TPS

12. importing clarion 2.1 for dos data files