Filters in Reports (More than 2 filters e.g. 3/4)
Author Message
 Filters in Reports (More than 2 filters e.g. 3/4)

How do you make multiple filters for/in reports. That is more than 2 filters
e.g 3/4 filters?

Thanks
Gary

Sat, 13 Mar 2004 17:50:48 GMT
 Filters in Reports (More than 2 filters e.g. 3/4)
Clarion Mag, http://www.*-*-*.com/
and the article that came after it.

--

Steve Parker
www.par2.com

  TheFAQs: http://www.*-*-*.com/

  CWICWEB download site:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

>How do you make multiple filters for/in reports. That is more than 2
filters
>e.g 3/4 filters?

>Thanks
>Gary

Sat, 13 Mar 2004 19:18:02 GMT

1. Sending Filters To a Cw Report Writer Report

2. Sending Filters To a Cw Report Writer Report

3. Report Filter in Report writer

4. digital filter, dsp, real-time-filtering example

5. Kalman Filters, Particle Filters and SVM's

6. Report filter

7. User Entered Parameters for Report Filter

8. filtering REPORTS

9. Filter on Report

10. cw 2.0003, filter box on report properties is too small, need help...mucho

11. Report Filter

12. how do i create a function to use as a filter in a report