Data Interface with CS/3
Author Message
 Data Interface with CS/3

I have been asked by a customer to interface their inventory data, in
CS/3. Is there a way to do this in CW5, legacy code?

thanks,

Robert

Mon, 21 Mar 2005 01:28:16 GMT

2. Has anyone been able to interface DT3155 frame grabber of Data Translation with Labview

3. Clipper RDD/data interface for ACCPAC Accounting (DOS 6.1)

4. data interface

5. FREEWARE: Rexx interface to PM Patrol Data Collection facility

6. Advice for VRML/Java interface to 3D Brain model data

7. a chip which can trans ethenet data through E1 interface

8. WWW interface to my literature data base

9. ODBC interface to Cobol Data Files

10. Fortran90/C Interface for complex data structures

11. Python interface to IBM Data Explorer?? (DX/OpenDX)

12. Abstract interface for function meta-data