Selecting TAB sheet by pressing TAB key
Author Message
 Selecting TAB sheet by pressing TAB key

In std. windows programs you can select the tab control with the TAB key,
but not in Clarion apps.

Anyone????

Tue, 25 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Selecting TAB sheet by pressing TAB key

Quote:
> In std. windows programs you can select the tab control with the TAB key,
> but not in Clarion apps.

> Anyone????

Ctrl+Tab
Ctrl+Shift+Tab

Steve

Tue, 25 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Selecting TAB sheet by pressing TAB key
I usually trap pageup and pagedown for that, it's pretty easy to do.

Quote:
> In std. windows programs you can select the tab control with the TAB key,
> but not in Clarion apps.

> Anyone????

Thu, 27 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Selecting TAB sheet by pressing TAB key
OK.  I probably didnt make myself clear enough!

Try making a Clarion app with one tab sheet.  Deploy 2 or more tabs on it
and compile.  Try using the tab key and see if you can select the tab sheet
this way.  OK.  You dont. Then you open MS Word and open the system options.
This window has a lot of tabs on the sheet.  Try using the tab key
now....... :-)

Quote:

> > In std. windows programs you can select the tab control with the TAB
key,
> > but not in Clarion apps.

> > Anyone????

> Ctrl+Tab
> Ctrl+Shift+Tab

> Steve

Fri, 28 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Selecting TAB sheet by pressing TAB key
Hi,

that's not true, that you can select tabs in the Word system options with
the tab key. You must use Ctrl + Tab like in Clarion. The standard of
windows is Ctrl + tab. Sorry.

Kai

Quote:
> OK.  I probably didnt make myself clear enough!

> Try making a Clarion app with one tab sheet.  Deploy 2 or more tabs on it
> and compile.  Try using the tab key and see if you can select the tab
sheet
> this way.  OK.  You dont. Then you open MS Word and open the system
options.
> This window has a lot of tabs on the sheet.  Try using the tab key
> now....... :-)

> > > In std. windows programs you can select the tab control with the TAB
> key,
> > > but not in Clarion apps.

> > > Anyone????

> > Ctrl+Tab
> > Ctrl+Shift+Tab

> > Steve

Fri, 28 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Selecting TAB sheet by pressing TAB key
please tell us how ..

thanks in advance

On Sun, 8 Oct 2000 13:49:02 -0400, "Kingsley Klosson"

Quote:

>I usually trap pageup and pagedown for that, it's pretty easy to do.

>> In std. windows programs you can select the tab control with the TAB key,
>> but not in Clarion apps.

>> Anyone????

Sat, 29 Mar 2003 13:00:49 GMT

1. To change the first selected tab on a sheet CW

2. Function Key in Tab Sheet?

3. Tabs, Tabs, Tabs!!

4. Function keys to select tabs

5. Select a TAB with a function key

6. Problem:Want ENTER key in form to act as TAB key

7. Making return key act like tab key

8. change TAB key to ENTER key in Windows

9. Using the Plus key as a tab key.

10. Memo field, using enter key and tab key.

11. Using ENTER-key as TAB-key

12. Sheet with two rows of tabs, how to resize browse