ASPAP: How do you change your scroll bars to be flat scroll bars?
Author Message
 ASPAP: How do you change your scroll bars to be flat scroll bars?

How do you change your scroll bars to be flat scroll bars?
Please can I have the code/a free template.

Thanks
Gary

Mon, 15 Mar 2004 08:35:17 GMT
 ASPAP: How do you change your scroll bars to be flat scroll bars?
I don't know anybody who has implemented them yet. I was able get them
to display in no time, but not to function. I put some links to
documentation on flat scroll bars on the Open Clarion web site.
http://www.openclarion.org/ms_common_controls.html

Ron

Quote:

> How do you change your scroll bars to be flat scroll bars?
> Please can I have the code/a free template.

> Thanks
> Gary

Mon, 15 Mar 2004 09:35:17 GMT
 ASPAP: How do you change your scroll bars to be flat scroll bars?
Hi Gary!

SysList supports flat scroll bars, but I'm not sure if that's what you
want... Try http://www.solidsoftware.de/syslist.htm.

Regards,

Jens Weiermann
solid.software
http://www.solidsoftware.de

Quote:
> How do you change your scroll bars to be flat scroll bars?
> Please can I have the code/a free template.

> Thanks
> Gary

Mon, 15 Mar 2004 15:06:47 GMT
 ASPAP: How do you change your scroll bars to be flat scroll bars?
Hi Gary,

I never change the style of Clarion Scrollbars but you definitely can create
your own
scrollbars using Common Controls and then you can assign Flat ScrollBars,
Encarta
Scrollbars, OwnerDraw Scrollbars, etc.

Regards-

Quote:
> How do you change your scroll bars to be flat scroll bars?
> Please can I have the code/a free template.

> Thanks
> Gary

Tue, 16 Mar 2004 09:57:58 GMT

1. only add a scroll bar when the window is minimized and scroll bar is needed

2. Flat scroll bars

3. VWIN32: Smaller title bar and scroll bars? (fwd)

4. VWIN32: Smaller title bar and scroll bars?

5. Mouse wheel doesn't scroll text scroll bar

6. text widget / scroll bar / automatic scrolling

7. Clarion 4 Scroll Bars - Am I Missing Something

8. change scroll bar size (width)?

9. VO 1.c - Need to change scroll bar units

10. Listbox doesn't get scroll bars

11. scroll bar

12. Width/height of scroll bar in listbox