Report header on page one only
Author Message
 Report header on page one only

C4 legasy

How do I print Report header on page 1 only.

I do have a page break on a field and need the header on the

following groop too - of course.

Please help

Mario...
--

Wed, 02 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Report header on page one only

If you haven't done so already, have a look at the List & Label demo on my
website.  You can specify that different layouts print on different pages as
well as giving your end users full control over the way that they can layout
their reports.  It also has a built in rtf editor for mailmerging as well as
bar-coding.

--
Cheers
Simon Burrows

C4 legasy

How do I print Report header on page 1 only.

I do have a page break on a field and need the header on the

following groop too - of course.

Please help

Mario...
--

Wed, 02 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Report header on page one only

2. Report with no page header on firs page

3. Report with no page header on firs page

4. C5 Report, supress page header

5. Reports: Detail Header on each page

6. Report Group Headers, Footers & Page Breaks

7. C5b: Report, Page header doesn't resize properly

8. No Header on first page of report

9. RW4 report works great in 95, prints one record per page when shipped to WFW customer

10. Dynamically change report header and column header based on glo variable

11. Special Page header on first Page

12. CW5 problem: First Report Detail Group Creeps into Report Header