Camera hardware / software
Author Message
 Camera hardware / software

Hi all

Need a way to hook up a camera , I need to be able to control it via
CW5 application , as in sending the camera a signal to snap and then
eat up the photo it creates

   Warm regards

     Elli

CW5peB,TPS,Legacy   , win98

Thu, 06 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Camera hardware / software
Hi Elli,

You might try http://www.olis.com/cw/

or look in http://www.netins.net/showcase/tomruby/clarion/

Regards,
Earl

Quote:
> Hi all

> Need a way to hook up a camera , I need to be able to control it via
> CW5 application , as in sending the camera a signal to snap and then
> eat up the photo it creates

>    Warm regards

>      Elli

> CW5peB,TPS,Legacy   , win98

Thu, 06 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Camera to capture 360 degree view and software.

2. Hardware and Software version

3. ==>>COMPUTER HARDWARE / SOFTWARE <<==

4. IBM-PC 370 hardware/software

5. Video Recording MPEG Software/Hardware

6. VMS software and hardware

7. Software for Hardware Maintenance

8. test and measurement software and hardware for XDSL

9. basic software and hardware for designing a control system embebed ina mechanical system

10. Securing Hardware and Software by using dongles

11. Hardware/Firmware/Software Forth

12. Toys/hardware/software donations for a homeless shelter tutoring project