Global Document Handling Template - Document Send Extension
Author Message
 Global Document Handling Template - Document Send Extension

I have an app with 2 dll and one exe.
In one of the dll's I have included the Global Document Handling
Template in the Global extensions

In the same procedure, I have a window with the Document Send
Extension.
When I try to compile this dll I get a number of unresolved errors.

Unresolved External TYPE$DOCUMENTHANDLER in motor051.obj
Unresolved External VMT$DOCUMENTHANDLER in motor051.obj
Unresolved External TYPE$ADRMGR in motor051.obj
Unresolved External VMT$ADRMGR in motor051.obj
Unresolved External TYPE$RECIPIENTCONTROL in motor051.obj
Unresolved External VMT$RECIPIENTCONTROL in motor051.obj
Unresolved External $EMAIL in motor051.obj
Unresolved External $EMAIL in motor051.obj
Unresolved External $EMAIL in motor051.obj
Unresolved External $EMAIL in motor051.obj
Unresolved External $EMAIL in motor051.obj
Unresolved External $PLAINENCODER in motor051.obj

Unresolved External $BASE64 in motor051.obj

motor051.obj
Unresolved External $SILENTERRORS in motor051.obj
Unresolved External $SILENTERRORS in motor051.obj

Unresolved External $EMAIL in motor051.obj
Unresolved External $EMAIL in motor051.obj
Unresolved External $NEWS in motor051.obj
Unresolved External $NEWS in motor051.obj
Unresolved External $SILENTERRORS in motor051.obj
Unresolved External $EMAIL in motor051.obj
Unresolved External $EMAIL in motor051.obj
Unresolved External $EMAIL in motor051.obj

Unresolved External $NEWS in motor051.obj
Unresolved External $NEWS in motor051.obj
Unresolved External $NEWS in motor051.obj

Unresolved External $GLOBALADDRESSES in motor051.obj

Can this send extension be used in a dll ?

Thanks

Jesmond

Fri, 04 Nov 2005 21:37:22 GMT

1. Document Send extension problem

2. document, document

3. Adding Extension Templates To All Procedures From A Global Template

4. Re Faxing multiple documents in one send routine

5. Faxing multiple documents in one send routine

6. Help: What's the best document imaging template

7. send me document!

8. Handle Word document on Unix box?

9. TclDOM 2.5: Bug fixes for handling of document type declaration

10. ANNOUNCE: Document Handling Package

11. "Global Document Handling" extension problem in multi-dll application.

12. Extension to read office document properties.