Get WMF files from Report
Author Message
 Get WMF files from Report

Hi all,

Iam Trying to retrive, and save wmf files from the Report, I could do the
following code right,
but it only saves one report, how do you save all reports

!!Catch WMF File
SelectPathName = 'c:\'
  LOOP i# = 1 to RECORDS(ThisWindow.PreviewQueue) <---------- Does not Work
    GET(ThisWindow.PreviewQueue,i#)                                     }
    TextFile = ThisWindow.PreviewQueue.Filename                   }<-----
Works
    COPY(TextFile,CLIP(SelectPathName) &'Page'&'.wmf')     }
 end

Thanks

Sat, 28 May 2005 03:14:52 GMT
 Get WMF files from Report
Hello Brian,

Just read through your code, and it looks like it do loop through the images
in your queue, but saves them all into the same file, namely c:\page.wmf.

Your code: COPY(TextFile,CLIP(SelectPathName) &'Page'&'.wmf') - file name
doesn't change as the loop progresses.

Hope this clue helps.

Best regards,
Lars W. Pedersen

Quote:
> Hi all,

> Iam Trying to retrive, and save wmf files from the Report, I could do the
> following code right,
> but it only saves one report, how do you save all reports

> !!Catch WMF File
> SelectPathName = 'c:\'
>   LOOP i# = 1 to RECORDS(ThisWindow.PreviewQueue) <---------- Does not
Work
>     GET(ThisWindow.PreviewQueue,i#)                                     }
>     TextFile = ThisWindow.PreviewQueue.Filename                   }<-----
> Works
>     COPY(TextFile,CLIP(SelectPathName) &'Page'&'.wmf')     }
>  end

> Thanks

Fri, 27 May 2005 17:25:13 GMT
 Get WMF files from Report
Hi Lars
  I fixed the Line => COPY(TextFile,CLIP(SelectPathName)

  but when I check RECORDS(ThisWindow.PreviewQueue) or RECORDS(PreviewQueue)
I get 0 (zero)
 Records in my Queue, but When I preview Print I can See 2 pages.

I am using C55h and I used the Embed ASKREVIEW

Thanks for your help

Quote:
> Hello Brian,

> Just read through your code, and it looks like it do loop through the
images
> in your queue, but saves them all into the same file, namely c:\page.wmf.

> Your code: COPY(TextFile,CLIP(SelectPathName) &'Page'&'.wmf') - file name
> doesn't change as the loop progresses.

> Hope this clue helps.

> Best regards,
> Lars W. Pedersen

> > Hi all,

> > Iam Trying to retrive, and save wmf files from the Report, I could do
the
> > following code right,
> > but it only saves one report, how do you save all reports

> > !!Catch WMF File
> > SelectPathName = 'c:\'
> >   LOOP i# = 1 to RECORDS(ThisWindow.PreviewQueue) <---------- Does not
> Work

                                    }
Quote:

Queue.Filename                   }<-----

> > Works
> >     COPY(TextFile,CLIP(SelectPathName) &'Page'&'.wmf')     }
> >  end

> > Thanks

Sat, 28 May 2005 03:44:06 GMT
 Get WMF files from Report
Hi Brian,

Looks like you've forgot to do  a

Set(ThisWindow.PreviewQueue)

before querying the amount of records present. (I've had a similar problem
once a while ago <bg>)

Lars

Quote:
> Hi Lars
>   I fixed the Line => COPY(TextFile,CLIP(SelectPathName)

>   but when I check RECORDS(ThisWindow.PreviewQueue) or

RECORDS(PreviewQueue)
Quote:
> I get 0 (zero)
>  Records in my Queue, but When I preview Print I can See 2 pages.

> I am using C55h and I used the Embed ASKREVIEW

> Thanks for your help

> > Hello Brian,

> > Just read through your code, and it looks like it do loop through the
> images
> > in your queue, but saves them all into the same file, namely
c:\page.wmf.

> > Your code: COPY(TextFile,CLIP(SelectPathName) &'Page'&'.wmf') - file
name
> > doesn't change as the loop progresses.

> > Hope this clue helps.

> > Best regards,
> > Lars W. Pedersen

> > > Hi all,

> > > Iam Trying to retrive, and save wmf files from the Report, I could do
> the
> > > following code right,
> > > but it only saves one report, how do you save all reports

> > > !!Catch WMF File
> > > SelectPathName = 'c:\'
> > >   LOOP i# = 1 to RECORDS(ThisWindow.PreviewQueue) <---------- Does not
> > Work

>                                     }
> > >     TextFile =
> Queue.Filename                   }<-----
> > > Works
> > >     COPY(TextFile,CLIP(SelectPathName) &'Page'&'.wmf')     }
> > >  end

> > > Thanks

Fri, 27 May 2005 22:16:48 GMT

1. copy temporary report wmf.file to permanent wmf

2. add multiple WMF-images to 1 WMF-file

3. Printing a report to a WMF file

4. WMF Report file location

5. Problems using WMF files in CFW 2003 Reports

6. Scaling .wmf file in a Clarion report header

7. Converting PDF files to WMF files

8. How to convert WMF files to RTF files?

9. Report output to wmf

10. Report WMF pages without Pre-viewing

11. Freeware reports-to-WMF template updated for C5.5

12. Changing WMF images in cw20 reports