'AgOu'

Data:-
'c:\windows\system\B57AFDC0.hta'

BTW, I am running the up-to-date version of Dr Solomon's Toolkit!!!

HTH

--
Stephen Ingle

C S Data Systems

Mon, 26 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Product Support Services - Moderate Security Alert - Virus Alert: Klez-E

2. Virus Alert

3. Virus alert

4. Virus alert - I just got 3 mails w/ this, norton caught it

5. OT: VIRUS ALERT!

6. Virus Alert: Unwarrented?

7. Very Funny.vbs Virus Alert

8. FREE Virus Alert Newsletter

9. Bogus Virus Alert

10. Virus Alert - RE: Soak rice stick noodles in hot water

11. FREE Virus Alert Newsletter