FileDropCombo
Author Message
 FileDropCombo

Hi

I am using Filedropcombo in update form and update of file which is used in
filedrop is allowed..
When I want to enter new record (which is not in the filedrop) then a
message pops up:
" Record match not fund would you like to Add new  record "
The question is : how can I disable  this message.?
or how can I only enter new record in the FORM (skip update of filedrop)
even if it is not listed in filedropcombo. ?

                                     Thanks

                                             Bernhard
                                               cw5.0 pro ABC

Thu, 10 Nov 2005 00:31:47 GMT
 FileDropCombo
Bernhard,

Quote:
> or how can I only enter new record in the FORM (skip update of filedrop)
> even if it is not listed in filedropcombo. ?

I did not succeed in this.
I ended up in making an entry field with a button
next to it, to call a browse for the lookup(combo).
That way I've free entry, select from browse and
update the lookup-browse, while selecting.

--

Best regards,
Maarten

"I know what I know but I do not know what you don't know"

Thu, 10 Nov 2005 04:00:11 GMT
 FileDropCombo
Maarten !

Yes, I think I will try this  way .

                               Thanks for your help

                                          regards

                                                Bernhard Sv

Quote:
> Bernhard,

> > or how can I only enter new record in the FORM (skip update of filedrop)
> > even if it is not listed in filedropcombo. ?
> I did not succeed in this.
> I ended up in making an entry field with a button
> next to it, to call a browse for the lookup(combo).
> That way I've free entry, select from browse and
> update the lookup-browse, while selecting.

> --

> Best regards,
> Maarten
> CDD3.1, C5EEb - ABC & C5.5.08EE
> Certainly Clarion Developer

> "I know what I know but I do not know what you don't know"

Thu, 10 Nov 2005 04:06:33 GMT

1. FileDropCombo

2. FileDropCombo issue

3. FileDropCombo

4. FileDropCombo - HELP!

5. FileDropCombo

6. Clearing a FileDropCombo

7. FileDropCombo default selection

8. C4 - FileDropCombo, Update does not work

9. Urgent Help Required with FileDropCombo !!!!

10. Dynamically resize filedropcombo

11. NewBee Question: Add an item to a FileDropCombo

12. FileDropCombo page loaded