small CGI example written in Clarion
Author Message
 small CGI example written in Clarion

Hello,

I have tried to make one simple CGI in Clarion and I had not succeded.
Can you help me with one small "Hello World" CGI example written in
Clarion ?
Thank you !

Mihai Palade
Romania

Sat, 24 Apr 2004 17:07:55 GMT

1. ANNOUNCE: Small-FCGI 0.1 -- SmallEiffel bindings for Fast CGI

2. Small change in cgi.py

3. Small, Local Web/CGI Server Advice

4. Help! Need Eiffel small example programs

5. Need help with small example

6. REQ : Beginner asking for small examples prg

7. small example for etime/dtime with g77

8. Q: small, simple constraint example in Prolog?

9. Looking for small example for C shlib's on SunOS

10. Newbie wants to write a small program...

11. Small Programs written in SmallTalk or Eiffel

12. Writing a small logo interpreter