Offer Clarion 5 Enterprise edition for best price!!
Author Message
 Offer Clarion 5 Enterprise edition for best price!!

Clarion 5 Enterprise edition -30US$
Clarion 5 Web edition -30US$

If you are interested in, please reply at once to 2 email addresses:

We also can make custom cd's, by your request.
We have a very big collection of newest Engineering, Animation, Multimedia,
Audio, Graphic, CAD/CAM & many other softwarez.
If you wish we will give you our website.
If you should lost me please send faxmessage to:
Fax:  +442076917580
Fax: +493069088166 Germany
Fax: +18883572558 (USA)
Fax: -61294750241 (Sydney)
Norman Tel: +370 8977935
ICQ: 51469205

Sun, 21 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Offer Clarion 5 Enterprise edition for best price!!
We complain and complain, but apparently he can't be stopped.
At least we can let people know for certain this is NOT a legally
owned Topspeed/Clarion product.  (The ridiculous low price and the
fact you're supposed to contact him electronically, i.e. no snail-
mail address so no paper records, probably ought to be tip-offs.)

I think he's being chased; the e-mail addresses (deliberately
removed) keep changing.  If he stops getting buyers, maybe he'll
stop spamming us.  I hope, anyway...

Mark Kroflich
mark(a)lists-inc.com

Quote:

> Clarion 5 Enterprise edition -30US$
> Clarion 5 Web edition -30US$

> If you are interested in, please reply at once to 2 email addresses:

> We also can make custom cd's, by your request.
> We have a very big collection of newest Engineering, Animation, Multimedia,
> Audio, Graphic, CAD/CAM & many other softwarez.
> If you wish we will give you our website.
> If you should lost me please send faxmessage to:
> Fax:
> Fax:              Germany
> Fax:              (USA)
> Fax:              (Sydney)
> Norman Tel:
> ICQ:

Sun, 21 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Offer Clarion 5 Enterprise edition for best price!!
So, how big a hypocrite would one be to complain if someone pirates OUR
software but we buy something as unkosher as this?

Besides, he has no phone number.  :-)

Dave

Quote:

>We complain and complain, but apparently he can't be stopped.
>At least we can let people know for certain this is NOT a legally
>owned Topspeed/Clarion product.  (The ridiculous low price and the
>fact you're supposed to contact him electronically, i.e. no snail-
>mail address so no paper records, probably ought to be tip-offs.)

>I think he's being chased; the e-mail addresses (deliberately
>removed) keep changing.  If he stops getting buyers, maybe he'll
>stop spamming us.  I hope, anyway...

>Mark Kroflich
>mark(a)lists-inc.com

>> Clarion 5 Enterprise edition -30US$
>> Clarion 5 Web edition -30US$

>> If you are interested in, please reply at once to 2 email addresses:

>> We also can make custom cd's, by your request.
>> We have a very big collection of newest Engineering, Animation,
Multimedia,
>> Audio, Graphic, CAD/CAM & many other softwarez.
>> If you wish we will give you our website.
>> If you should lost me please send faxmessage to:
>> Fax:
>> Fax:              Germany
>> Fax:              (USA)
>> Fax:              (Sydney)
>> Norman Tel:
>> ICQ:

Sun, 21 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Offer Clarion 5 Enterprise edition for best price!!
Quote:

> Besides, he has no phone number.  :-)

I don't think providing technical support is high on his agenda! <g>

-- Craig (The Data Ferret)
Using Virtual Access 4.52 build 277 (32-bit) in Win98
CPD 2.1 / CDD 3.x / C5EE&IC
CPCS CCS CLACom WinEvent CWA
JANUS/Ada 83 95 CLAW
"Do not meddle in the affairs of FERRETS...."

Sun, 21 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Offer Clarion 5 Enterprise edition for best price!!
I wonder if he'll deliver in person.

On Wed, 03 Nov 1999 18:39:02 EST, "Craig E. Ransom"

Quote:

>I don't think providing technical support is high on his agenda! <g>

Jeff Slarve  [Team Topspeed]
http://www.jssoftware.com

Sun, 21 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Offer Clarion 5 Enterprise edition for best price!!

Quote:
> I think he's being chased; the e-mail addresses (deliberately
> removed) keep changing.  If he stops getting buyers, maybe he'll
> stop spamming us.  I hope, anyway...

Unfortunately this is not the only place he puts up posts.

I've seen him advertising Delphi 5 for the same low price in Delphi news
groups, and offering computer games in game groups.

In fact, I think I've seen him in all the newsgroups I regularly read, which
much be about 10-12 these days

But I'm not buying anything from him :-)

cya

Karl

Mon, 22 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Offer Clarion 5 Enterprise edition for best price!!
Actually I took out the "Norman tel", fax, and other contact info
deliberately.  It's not exactly relevant to this discussion. <bg>

Mark Kroflich
mark(a)lists-inc.com

Quote:

> So, how big a hypocrite would one be to complain if someone pirates
> OUR software but we buy something as unkosher as this?

> Besides, he has no phone number.  :-)

> Dave

> >> Clarion 5 Enterprise edition -30US$
> >> Clarion 5 Web edition -30US$

> >> If you are interested in, please reply at once to 2 email addresses:

> >> We also can make custom cd's, by your request.
> >> We have a very big collection of newest Engineering, Animation,
> Multimedia,
> >> Audio, Graphic, CAD/CAM & many other softwarez.
> >> If you wish we will give you our website.
> >> If you should lost me please send faxmessage to:
> >> Fax:
> >> Fax:              Germany
> >> Fax:              (USA)
> >> Fax:              (Sydney)
> >> Norman Tel:
> >> ICQ:

Mon, 22 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Offer Clarion 5 Enterprise edition for best price!!
Mark,

It was a joke.

Dave

Quote:

>Actually I took out the "Norman tel", fax, and other contact info
>deliberately.  It's not exactly relevant to this discussion. <bg>

>Mark Kroflich
>mark(a)lists-inc.com

>> So, how big a hypocrite would one be to complain if someone pirates
>> OUR software but we buy something as unkosher as this?

>> Besides, he has no phone number.  :-)

>> Dave

Mon, 22 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Offer new and cheap CLARION ENTERPRISE EDITION 5 !!!

2. Trade Delphi 5 Enterprise Edition for Clarion Web Edition with Web Broker

3. Offer Clarion 5 software for good price!!

4. Offer ! Clarion 5 Enterprise Edition!! Cheap price!!

5. Offer Clarion 5 Enterprise Edition full for cheap price!!

6. Clarion 5.5 Enterprise Edition Beta1 newsgroups

7. Clarion 5 Enterprise Edition full !!!

8. Clarion 5 Enterprise Edition !

9. Clarion 5 B for Enterprise Edition now available

10. Clarion 5 Evaluation Enterprise Edition

11. Clarion 5 Enterprise Edition - Service Release 1

12. Wanted: Clarion 5.5 Enterprise Edition