tutorial cds
Author Message
 tutorial cds

        I need a lot of education in cw5. I understand from the
Velocity news letter that there are cds which are selling for half
price (what ever that is) I wrote them twice at the address in the
news letter, but no response. Guess nobody's mi;nding the store. Does
anyone have one of these cds they want to sell cheap?  my address is

Mon, 30 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 tutorial cds
Mr. Hawes,

For some reason, I was unable to reply to your emails.  They would not
accept my response and came back to me.  The Foundations CD is currently
$250 originally $495 and Essentials is $350 originally $699.  If you have
any further questions please contact sales at 800-354-5444.

Thank you

Quote:
> I need a lot of education in cw5. I understand from the
> Velocity news letter that there are cds which are selling for half
> price (what ever that is) I wrote them twice at the address in the
> news letter, but no response. Guess nobody's mi;nding the store. Does
> anyone have one of these cds they want to sell cheap?  my address is

Mon, 30 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Programming CD-ROM/CD-R/CD-RW

2. Programming CD-ROM/CD-R/CD-RW

3. earning Clarion - Chapter 13 - Clarion Language Tutorial- Problem with code in book on lastest CD.

4. Computer self-Tutorials on One CD-ROM (COBOL, C, BASIC, and more)

5. COBOL Self-Study Tutorials on CD-ROM (And 39 other courses)

6. Request for Tutorials to include on BOOK/CD-ROM

7. Cross-Platform CD Publishing - best CD-R drive/sw

8. want code/info for playing audio cd's in CD-ROM

9. CD, CD-RomRepair

10. Distinguishing CD-ROM from CD/RW drives?

11. CD-Rom: Direct Read from Music-CD ???

12. ISO CD ballot for CD 14882, alias C++