conversion problems
Author Message
 conversion problems

I have an existing clarion 5.1 application
I have in it a file of Clipper Format
 i now want to use the topspeed format instead
I convert the file as per the file conversion utility
I then run the appllication with the new converted file and i get a General
protection fault
What am i doing wrong
I also not the relations with other files are not in the new file

Sun, 26 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 conversion problems
What version is Clarion 5.1? What date is the c5ee.exe?
Are you using 32-bit?
Are all your file drivers using 32-bit? I would delete the database drivers
under Project and add them back to be sure they're all 32-bit. Make sure all
your c5???x.dll files are the same date (e.g. 6/2/99).

This should get you started.
Bob.

Quote:
> I have an existing clarion 5.1 application
> I have in it a file of Clipper Format
>  i now want to use the topspeed format instead
> I convert the file as per the file conversion utility
> I then run the appllication with the new converted file and i get a
General
> protection fault
> What am i doing wrong
> I also not the relations with other files are not in the new file

Sun, 26 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. apl*plus to IBM/apl2 conversion problem

2. SQLBigInt conversion problems

3. the old conversion problem

4. Field Conversion Problem

5. File conversion problems...

6. C5 Conversion Problem

7. HELP - 2003 > C5a ABC Conversion problem

8. File Conversion Problems

9. More conversion problems

10. Conversion problems

11. File Conversion Problem - Please Help

12. Btrieve Conversion Problem