Windows 98 printing problem
Author Message
 Windows 98 printing problem

I am reposting Dan Moore's W98 printing problem query. Initially he got
no reply to his questions. Maybe someone could help this time around!
Thank you

Quote:
> I have this app that works well in Win 95 but only
> prints one report out of three available when using
> Win 98. I have compiled in 16 bit and 32 but with no luck.
> The program was written in CW 2.003. The only difference
> between the report that prints in Win 98 and the two that
> don't is that they have calculations that are performed
> prior to printing. The report appears that it will print
> but hangs at when the progress window gets to 100%.
> Any help???
> Dan Moore
> CW 2003, C3 templates

David
--
From Encourager Software - David Troxell,

Author of Product Scope 32 Bookmarks -
Profile Exchanges - Clarion Third Party, Clarion Application,
Newsgroup - Email, HTML, PRO Music USB, and Search Engines
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 09 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Windows 98 printing problem

Quote:

> I am reposting Dan Moore's W98 printing problem query. Initially he got
> no reply to his questions. Maybe someone could help this time around!
> Thank you

Try commenting out the calculations and see if it makes a difference. If
thats the only difference, maybe there is something wrong there.

Is the manufacturer's printer driver for 98 being used? The print engine
uses the driver from what I understand. Maybe a driver issue has been
discovered.

Does the report have a job name? Worth a shot.

Also, will the report preview or not?

---
Mark Riffey
Granite Bear Development
http://www.granitebear.com

Software for professional photography studios
and non-profit organizations

Sun, 09 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Windows 98 printing problem

2. problems printing in windows 98

3. Printing Problems in Windows 98

4. Printing in Windows 98

5. Printing through Windows 98 with S87

6. How to print in Windows 98/2000

7. Printing and fonts under windows(98)

8. Tcl/Tk printing on Windows 95/98

9. Win95/98 Console Print Speed Problem: SOLVED!

10. was Re: 4.01Graphics Problem with Windows 98 but not NT or 2000

11. 4.01 - Graphics Problem with Windows 98 but not NT or 2000

12. Digitalk smalltalk v1.1 problem running under windows 98