Need Help converting a Clarion DB to comma delimited
Author Message
 Need Help converting a Clarion DB to comma delimited

I am a member of a non profit society in New Zealand

They have a database of information in running under Clarion (originally DOS
but laterly, Windows version)

They wish to put this data on a web site to make it easier for members to
access but need to convert it to a more universal format, and comma
delimited seems to be the best option.

Is there a utility available that will handle this conversion.
The data only occupies a few meg I understand.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards and thanks for any help.  Email would be appreciated if possible.

Tony

Sat, 27 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Need Help converting a Clarion DB to comma delimited
If they're using the Clarion .DAT files. the utility CCVT.EXE could be used
as it will output the records of a file in comma-delimited ASCII format.  It
also accepts command-line parameters and switches so the process could be
automated to some extent.

It came with Clarion Professional Developer 2.1

--
Brett C. Cammack
TopSpeed Corporation

Certified Clarion Developer

Sat, 27 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Need Help converting a Clarion DB to comma delimited
If you are in Christchurch, e-mail me, I can probably help you

Brent Stock
Christchurch, New Zealand

Quote:
> I am a member of a non profit society in New Zealand

> They have a database of information in running under Clarion (originally
DOS
> but laterly, Windows version)

> They wish to put this data on a web site to make it easier for members to
> access but need to convert it to a more universal format, and comma
> delimited seems to be the best option.

> Is there a utility available that will handle this conversion.
> The data only occupies a few meg I understand.

> Any help would be appreciated.

> Regards and thanks for any help.  Email would be appreciated if possible.

> Tony

Sun, 28 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. newbie needs a little help parsing a comma delimited file

2. Convert comma-delimited records to fixed length records

3. getting fields NOT comma delimited with commas inside

4. Export Clarion .DAT files to ASCII comma delimited files

5. Export Clarion .DAT files to ASCII comma delimited files

6. need fast parser for comma/space delimited numbers

7. DejaNews down (was RE: need fast parser for comma/space delimited numbers)

8. Convert Clarion DB to Access, Help?

9. Help with Comma Delimited File

10. Help needed converting 2.1 for DOS files - Clarion Expert needed

11. How to convert tab delimited file to space delimited file

12. convert clarion to delimited text