avoid delete message
Author Message
 avoid delete message

Hi
I want to avoid the 'are you sure...' message when i delete a record.
I manually delete a record and just in that case i wont see a message.
Anybody a clever idea?

Harro

Fri, 14 Oct 2005 18:46:48 GMT
 avoid delete message
On form ... Messages and Titles ... automatic delete.

--

Steve Parker

kb and download center at:
     www.par2.com
KB: http://www.par2.com/cws/c5launch.dll/FAQS/THEFAQS.exe.0

"The improbable, we do. The impossible takes a bit longer."

Quote:
> Hi
> I want to avoid the 'are you sure...' message when i delete a record.
> I manually delete a record and just in that case i wont see a message.
> Anybody a clever idea?

> Harro

Fri, 14 Oct 2005 19:00:17 GMT
 avoid delete message
but that applies to the whole procedure
got the solution : RELATE:FILE.DELETE(0) where 0 deletes without a
confirmation-message.

Harro

Quote:
> On form ... Messages and Titles ... automatic delete.

> --

> Steve Parker

> kb and download center at:
>      www.par2.com
> KB: http://www.par2.com/cws/c5launch.dll/FAQS/THEFAQS.exe.0

> "The improbable, we do. The impossible takes a bit longer."

> > Hi
> > I want to avoid the 'are you sure...' message when i delete a record.
> > I manually delete a record and just in that case i wont see a message.
> > Anybody a clever idea?

> > Harro

Fri, 14 Oct 2005 19:04:30 GMT

1. OS/390: Avoiding Message IKJ56247I FILE XYZ NOT FREED, IS NOT ALLOCATED

2. Avoiding expect-related error messages in procheck?

3. APL-J discussions [reply to a deleted message]

4. Test message, will delete shortly

5. if at all possible, PLEASE DELETE the above message - got here by accident (>800K)

6. Alternative Delete message

7. To all: Possible solution to deleted messages

8. Robin Vowels deletes my topics/ messages

9. Deleted messages

10. POPMail won't delete messages from the s erver

11. POPMail won't delete messages from the server

12. another test message, please delete