HELP HELP HELP HELP
Author Message
 HELP HELP HELP HELP

Today I changed my dictionary. After saving I tried to open my app. and the
only thing I see is a GPF with the following logfile created:

Error: General Protection Fault
   C:\CLARION5\BIN\C5RUN.DLL 2b:1072
   C:\CLARION5\BIN\C5ADM.DLL 39:515e
   C:\CLARION5\BIN\C5ADM.DLL 39:0af4
   C:\CLARION5\BIN\C5ADM.DLL 39:5a55
   C:\CLARION5\BIN\C5ADM.DLL 39:1a29
   C:\CLARION5\BIN\C5GEN.DLL  8:1764
   C:\CLARION5\BIN\C5GEN.DLL 1e:0be3
   C:\CLARION5\BIN\C5GEN.DLL 1e:204d
   C:\CLARION5\BIN\C5GEN.DLL 2e:181b
   C:\CLARION5\BIN\C5GEN.DLL 2e:26b4
   C:\CLARION5\BIN\C5GEN.DLL  a:0824
   C:\CLARION5\BIN\C5ASL.DLL 1f:2385
   C:\CLARION5\BIN\C5RUN.DLL 18:019c

----------------------------------
I have a backup of my app but not of my dictionary, can anyone help me
please ?????
(Restoring the old version of the .app file didn't work)
I've put a lot of work in my app and now I've nothing !!!

Thanks in advance,

Pascal Gulikers
The Netherlands

Sat, 21 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP HELP HELP HELP
Hi Pascal,
Have you are converted your files?
Have you recompiled all your dll's ?

If your are not sure that you have converted your tps-files properly,
have a look at your files with TopScan and compare it with the contents
of your dictionary.

Sorry if this tips are a little bit simple..

regards

Ralf

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Sun, 22 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. help! f90.help help help help

2. HELP HELP HELP HELP

3. help help help help!!!!!!!!!!!

4. (HELP (HELP (HELP (HELP))))

5. HELP: HELP: HELP: HELP: Online-manual on Expect

8. Help Help Help

9. TopSpeed - ODBC 3.1???? HELP HELP HELP

10. HELP - HELP - HELP

11. HELP HELP HELP - round function error

12. SUPER TAGGING HELP HELP HELP