Link Error
Author Message
 Link Error

I am receiving the message "Link Error: To many segdef in file:6800" while
compiling in CW2. I have been able to get around the error by removing
dictionary groups that are no longer in use.

My concern is that I am running out of space in my dictionary! Is there a
limit? If there is, is there any similiar problems with C5?

Any information would be greatly appreciated!

NeRvIoUs!
Mark

   -**** Posted from RemarQ, http://www.*-*-*.com/ ****-
 Search and Read Usenet Discussions in your Browser - FREE -

Mon, 11 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Link Error: ISL error: 0

2. strange error link errors when using tclpro1.41 and VC++ 5.0

3. Plugin Link Errors.

4. Clarionet Demo - Unresolved Link Errors

5. Link Error

6. compile / link error C4

7. Compile/Link Error

8. Link Error: xxxx Is unresolved for export

9. LINK ERROR CW5 - CW5.5

10. Link Error

11. Link Error: Unresolved External _CLAFindWindow@ in .....

12. Link Error: Unresolved External Wsl@LibInstance in BTRWON.OBJ