Lost fieldbox
Author Message
 Lost fieldbox

Hi,

I'm looking for my fieldbox in the c5ee editor.

I found 'fieldbox' in the ini files _c5.ini and c5ee.ini, and via setup |
editor options in the menu its' checked,
but are there any xpos and ypos positions, maybe it's outside my screen or
something.

Thanks
Ronald

Mon, 02 Jun 2003 19:18:57 GMT
 Lost fieldbox
Hi Ronald,

Quote:
> Hi,

> I'm looking for my fieldbox in the c5ee editor.

> I found 'fieldbox' in the ini files _c5.ini and c5ee.ini, and via setup |
> editor options in the menu its' checked,
> but are there any xpos and ypos positions, maybe it's outside my screen or
> something.

    You can manually edit c5ee.ini to set some reasonable X and Y values to
the fieldbox position. Also you can change to higher screen resolution
(probably after this you'll see this box) and return it to your screen
resolution area, then change resolution back.

--
Regards,

Anton Novikov

ICQ #50995986

Mon, 02 Jun 2003 20:33:01 GMT

1. Lost Fieldbox - how do I get it back

2. Dissappeared fieldbox

3. Missing Fieldbox

4. CW 2.003 Fieldbox Missing?

5. Lost Lib files - lost source

6. pretty-printing (lose, lose)

7. some lost porters are brave and other closed onions are sticky, but will Steven taste that

8. a bit lost

9. Lost all my old green cards

10. Lagoon Deployment loses Object>>#isSymbol

11. DBError after lost connection

12. Lost namespace