Super Tagging and Super Invoice
Author Message
 Super Tagging and Super Invoice

Anyone using Super Tagging or Super Invoice?
What I would like to do is set up a tagging file on a Super Invoice.
I'm not sure this can be done.  All the help and reference material
refer to a browse.  I would rather not setup an additional browse if
it is possible to set up a tag on the super invoice form.

What I'm trying to acheive is to tag the invoice items that are
received and update the products file.  If I can setup a tag on the
form, then I can create a process to update the products file.  It all
seems so simple.

If anyone has any other suggestions  I'm all ears.

Thanks

James

Fri, 01 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. TAG AND DELETE (SUPER TAGGING)

2. Record order in browse box using Super Invoice

3. Super Invoice Template Question

4. Super Invoice .vs. PowerBrowse

5. ALIAS Function with Super Invoice Template

6. Funny thing happening with Super Invoice

7. super super ?

8. Mike Hanson - Super Tagging Query

9. Super Tagging 2.01 for CW 2.003

10. C4a ABC: Super Tagging and Query Wizard

11. SUPER TAGGING HELP HELP HELP

12. Super Tagging Check box