ListBox Vertical Scroll Bar
Author Message
 ListBox Vertical Scroll Bar

How do you activate the verical scroll bar for a browse list that
displays a file without using a key?  I wanted another sort order and
didn't want spend the memory on another key, so I set the order in the
List Box properties.  Trouble with that is the thumb on the vertical
scroll bar just sits there in the middle and never moves.  I can use the
up and down arrows alright, the problem is in a proper representation of
the thumb movement.

-Paul

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 27 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Vertical Scroll Bar in Tree Inop?

2. Vertical Scroll Bar in Tree Inop?

3. Vertical Scroll bar not showing up.

4. Vertical Scroll bar in File Loaded Browse with IMM attribute

5. vertical scroll bar problem

6. c4b Clarion: Vertical scroll bar on partially filled list

7. Vertical scroll bar on forms

8. Vertical Scroll bar help

9. Active X web browser vertical scroll bar

10. Active X Web Browser... vertical scroll bar

11. vertical scroll bar

12. Anyway to display only vertical scroll bar