'Dynamic Pool Limit exceeded' in 4C
Author Message
 'Dynamic Pool Limit exceeded' in 4C

Hi

I have a large Browse which has caused the APP to return  the error message
'Dynamic Pool Limit exceeded'. I have removed the last code that I added as
well as a number of update screens relative to it, expecting the problem to
resolve itself.

I am able to recompile as a LIB and EXE file, but when I try to compile as a
DLL I still get the same error. Is there something else I should or could do?

I am using 4c.

Many thanks
Ian

Thu, 22 Sep 2005 19:47:26 GMT
 'Dynamic Pool Limit exceeded' in 4C
Compile it in 32-bit.

Thanks.

Kelvin Chua
SINGAPORE

Quote:
> Hi

> I have a large Browse which has caused the APP to return  the error
message
> 'Dynamic Pool Limit exceeded'. I have removed the last code that I added
as
> well as a number of update screens relative to it, expecting the problem
> resolve itself.

> I am able to recompile as a LIB and EXE file, but when I try to compile as
> DLL I still get the same error. Is there something else I should or could
do?

> I am using 4c.

> Many thanks
> Ian

Thu, 22 Sep 2005 20:14:32 GMT
 'Dynamic Pool Limit exceeded' in 4C
Thanks, that fixed it.

Sat, 24 Sep 2005 21:32:18 GMT
 'Dynamic Pool Limit exceeded' in 4C
Another way around it if for some bizarre reason you want to stay 16bit.
Try and take as many of your populated embed point's and turn them into
routine calls.  I'm showing my age here I think<G>

--
Ian Holdsworth
Senior Programmer / Assistant IT Manager

Direct Line:       +44 (0) 20 8880 8866
Switch Board:      +44 (0) 20 8880 8140
Fax:               +44 (0) 0870 134 0987

Web Site:          www.ram-ltd.co.uk

Quote:
> Compile it in 32-bit.

> Thanks.

> Kelvin Chua
> SINGAPORE

> > Hi

> > I have a large Browse which has caused the APP to return  the error
> message
> > 'Dynamic Pool Limit exceeded'. I have removed the last code that I added
> as
> > well as a number of update screens relative to it, expecting the problem
> > resolve itself.

> > I am able to recompile as a LIB and EXE file, but when I try to compile
as
> > DLL I still get the same error. Is there something else I should or
could
> do?

> > I am using 4c.

> > Many thanks
> > Ian

Sat, 24 Sep 2005 21:51:16 GMT

1. Dynamic Pool Limit exceeded

2. Dynamic pool limit exceed

3. Dynamic pool limit exceeded in TSCLAW.idn (Identifier spellings)

4. Dynamic pool limit exceeded isl.labs

5. Dynamic pool limit exceeded isl.plists when compiling .app at 16-bits

6. Dynamic pool limit exceeded isl.plists

7. Dynamic Pool limit exceeded in isl.labs

8. Dynamic Pool Limit Exceeded

9. Dynamic pool limit exceeded isl.labs ??? HELP

10. Dynamic pool limit exceeded

11. Error:Dynamic pool limit exceeded isl.labs

12. Dynamic Pool Limit exceeded in TSCLAW.sym (symbols) ??????