Anyone using Nettools?
Author Message
 Anyone using Nettools?

I've often thought about purchasing Nettools from Keystone computing but
haven't had a "real need" until now.  Is anyone using this template set
and have any comments?

Thanks,

Al

Fri, 03 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Anyone using Nettools?
Nettools templates don't have many important prototypes, but cost a lot of
money. ;(
You need to go to http://developer.novell.com/ and download full API:
http://download3.novell.com/downloadablefiles/download/binaries/novel...

(24Mb, it's FREE).
You have just to convert C declarations to Clarion.

With best regards, Vadim.

Sat, 04 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Anyone using Nettools?
Thanks but I'm kinda waiting til C6 (or maybe C7) when ActiveX is really
easy - like it is in VB right now!! <VBG>

Al

Sat, 04 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Anyone using Nettools?
Thanks!

Al

Sat, 04 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Anyone using Nettools?
Hi Al,

Along with what Vadim wrote, Novell also have a set of ActiveX controls
available free which seem to work fine with Clarion & give you a heap of
stuff - not too hard to get up & running.

HTH.

Quote:

> I've often thought about purchasing Nettools from Keystone computing but
> haven't had a "real need" until now.  Is anyone using this template set
> and have any comments?

> Thanks,

> Al

Sun, 05 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. NetTools Enterprise Edition

2. Network Problems with Nettools EE

3. Keystone's NetTools experience - Good or Bad?

4. keystone nettools

5. NetTools for CFD3

6. NetTools Templates

7. getting fullname with nettools

8. Please Help - NetTools Help File needed

9. NetTools Templates

10. NetTools for Cw2.1 (dos) help needed!!

11. NetTools for Windows NT

12. Looking for Novell API calls for the Clarion Nettools template