Selecting next field inside tab control
Author Message
 Selecting next field inside tab control

I would like to have an alert key that allows the user to press the enter
key to move the next field rather than the tab key.

Whenever I wanted to move the cursor to the next field on a screen via
coding, I would use select(?+1).

Now, I have been putting fields on a tab control, I find that the
select(?+1) no longer works as expected.

What other mechanism can I use?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Tom Leech

Wed, 07 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Selecting next field inside tab control
Tom, there is a ENTER=TAB template included in the free TinTools templates
available through ICETIPS web site. Haven't tried it but their other
templates are excellent.
Quote:

>I would like to have an alert key that allows the user to press the enter
>key to move the next field rather than the tab key.

>Whenever I wanted to move the cursor to the next field on a screen via
>coding, I would use select(?+1).

>Now, I have been putting fields on a tab control, I find that the
>select(?+1) no longer works as expected.

>What other mechanism can I use?

>Any help would be appreciated.

>Thanks,

>Tom Leech

Wed, 14 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Immediate - Auto tab to next field on form

2. selecting next field in CW5 eip

3. "Tab" control and Tab order of controls inside the tab

4. ANN: LEGACY Browse Header Sort, Auto Next Tab and XP Controls Enable

5. Selecting Tab Controls in Editor

6. tab order inside tab

7. Button to goto next tab / previous tab

8. Selecting a specific Control field in a Update form

9. Selecting TAB sheet by pressing TAB key

10. tcl sql selecting and retrieving selected fields

11. VI crashes on load because of hidden tab in tab control

12. Enabling/Disabling Tabs on Tab Control in an *.EXE