Changing the color in a specific cell in a List box
Author Message
 Changing the color in a specific cell in a List box

I have a list box that has 4 columns; in column two i want to to make the
background of the cell changing its color at runtime depending of the
information status of the cell.

For example I would see the background of column two with three colors:

Green  -> For completed tasks
Yellow => For pending tasks
Red => For critical tasks

I'm using Clarion 4.

Does anyone know how to do this using code and where is correct place to put
this embeded code?

Thanks in advance !!

Mon, 13 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Changing the color in a specific cell in a List box
Hello Ricardo

Go to the List Box Formatter for the browse that you want to colour.
Choose properties of the column you want to colour - click on the "color"
tab and check the box  "Color individual cells" - then click ok and save the
window format.  Then go to the extensions for the procedure - click on the
browse in the list (left section) - then scroll along to the right on the
tabs (right section) until you get to "Colors" - there your field from the
list should appear and you can set your conditional colours.
See example clubmgr.app

To set them in code - I am not too sure, but do it this way and then take a
look at the clw source files or the embeds.

Hope this helps!

Ivan Brewis
www.infosolutions.co.za (coming soon!)

Quote:
> I have a list box that has 4 columns; in column two i want to to make the
> background of the cell changing its color at runtime depending of the
> information status of the cell.

> For example I would see the background of column two with three colors:

> Green  -> For completed tasks
> Yellow => For pending tasks
> Red => For critical tasks

> I'm using Clarion 4.

> Does anyone know how to do this using code and where is correct place to
put
> this embeded code?

> Thanks in advance !!

Tue, 14 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Browse List Box - cell coloring

2. Can you change the color of a list box Header

3. How to change colors in a list box..

4. changing a list box entry to a certain color

5. color ramp not changing to reflect interactive seting of hi/low color boxes

6. Colour in list box cells / directory functions

7. using list box to find specific files in folderS

8. Dynamicall changing the color of a report box

9. change color and font in two button dialog box

10. List box and Text color

11. Coloring List Box Rows

12. Coloring a Row in a List Box