ANN: New image set released (For Webmasters and Software Developers)
Author Message
 ANN: New image set released (For Webmasters and Software Developers)
We have released a new image set in our series, this one is oriented to
webmasters and great for software developers.  Each group contains images
for a specific subject.  These are not actually icons, but high resolution
images that can be resized using any standard program such a PaintShop Pro
?.    Each set is distributed in two formats, one that will contain all
layers in the image, preserving the transparency, so that you can modify,
and a flat image with a shadow that is ready to use as is.

This set contains 25 images:

Seals:
-100% secure Shopping (2)
-Royalty Free
-100% Money Back Guarantee
-100% Satisfaction Guarantee
-30 Day money Back Guarantee
-60 Day money Back Guarantee
-90 Day money Back Guarantee

Tags
-Blank Red Tag
-Blank Green Tag
-Red Tag Sale
-Sale
-Buy One Get One Free
-25% Off
-33% Off
-50% Off
-Half Off
-Today Only
-Limited Time Offer
-Limited Time
-One Day Sale
-Save
-Free

Misc
-New (2)

Preview the new set at: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Regards,
Jesus F. Moreno
CEO, President
Gitano Software, Inc.
Certified Clarion Developer
ASP Developer Member
www.GitanoSoftware.com ----Software Consulting and Development
www.1stShareware.com ------Your first stop for cool shareware
www.g-reg.com -------------Software Licensing and Registration
www.ClarionUtilities.com --Add-ons for Clarion Developers
www.1stLogoDesign.com -----Custom Logos and more

Mon, 29 Aug 2005 02:42:37 GMT

1. ANN: New image sets released

2. ANN: Twisted 0.99.3 - release candidate for Twisted 1.0 Developer Platform

3. ANN: Twisted 0.99.3 - release candidate for Twisted 1.0 Developer Platform

4. ANN:Image-XChange Clarion Templates released !

5. ANN: Fetchem image newsgroup filter first release

6. ANN: Fetchem image newsgroup filter first release

7. ANN: Salford Software FTN95 for Microsoft .NET and Win32 Released

8. ANN: Unity Software releases SmallCycle 2.0

9. Superscape Release 3D Webmaster For VRML and SVR

10. ANN: New blaxxun developer network online!

11. ANN: New MetaSearch Site for Developers

12. ANN: a new utility for Python developers