IMPORTING MODULES
Author Message
 IMPORTING MODULES

We are working on two places with the same application.
I want to know how i can import a new or modified module.
ps we are working with clarion 4.

Thanks,     leo

Fri, 22 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 IMPORTING MODULES
Hi Leo,

In the IDE click on menu choice File and then Import from application (I
think that's the name-if not you should be able to figure it out) and then
follow the setup procedure and in they come.

I use it a lot too.  The only problem is...  I am using EzHelp and when
importing back and forth I get more than one extension for EzHelp attached
to a proc and fortunately I can disable one of them.  For some reason I
can't delete one of them.

Ragards,
Rarl

Quote:
> We are working on two places with the same application.
> I want to know how i can import a new or modified module.
> ps we are working with clarion 4.

> Thanks,     leo

Fri, 22 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. For all of you: General ASCII import module for free

2. Available: Program to list imported modules

3. importing module from two packages with the same name

4. Beginner problems importing module

5. unloading imported modules

6. importing modules question

7. Access to main namespace from imported module?

8. Fix for problem importing modules in packages in Pymacs.py (0.12)

9. Importing modules for cgi's

10. How to import modules in cgi applications?

11. import module under windows

12. Porably importing modules