32bit compiler problem - HELP!!
Author Message
 32bit compiler problem - HELP!!

I just re-installed CW2003 on a new hard disk and none of my 32 bit
applications will compile.  I get the error below;

error(#2): cif$fileopen
CW2CLW32.EXE"
The system cannot find the file specified

Even the sample applications wont compile as 32 bit.  But they will
compile as 16bit.

Help!!.

Fri, 01 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help for C compiler and 32bit 386 asm instrucions

2. Plea for help with 32bit linking problem in cw15

3. HELP! 32bit protected mode IRQ problems

4. Help request: Realia 16bit to 32bit conversion problem

5. 32bit problem - one problem solved & another found

6. 32bit mem range and 32bit instruction, no pmode

7. Max 32bit compiler

8. Modula2 Ver 3.1 lang specs vs lang specs of 32bit compiler inc in new cw203

9. Modula2 Ver 3.1 lang specs vs lang specs of 32bit compiler inc in n

10. CW2.0 Compiler Bugs - 32bit

11. Alaska Software 32bit Compiler?

12. which 32Bit clipper compatible compilers ?