ODP: PREVIOUS( view ) hangs
Author Message
 ODP: PREVIOUS( view ) hangs

Quote:

> In these conditions when the program executes PREVIOUS statement that =

should come up with an "BadRecErr", it hangs up instead. I suspect that =
it loops inside t

Well, the same happened to me before.=20
Does your file have a Memo in it ?? Sound weird but i remember that
taking off the memo would solve the problem.

--------------------------------
Sebastian Talamoni
Clarion Support Team (Argentina)
--------------------------------

Unfortunately (???) I do not have memo field.
I am pretty sure the problem is somehow related to the problem with =
CLEAR ( short, -1 ). Both bugs are in 32 bits only. If the driver calls =
internally CLEAR function, it may expect receiving -32767 instead of -1.

Does anybody know the schedule for the release of new drivers ? I hope =
the problem is solved there.
Szymon Slupik

Mon, 02 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. PREVIOUS( view ) hangs - continued

2. PREVIOUS( view ) hangs

3. ODP: ODP: How to export a QUEUE

4. views,dynamic binding, addendum to my previous posting

5. System hangs while VIEW is searching

6. No bind on variable View (801) attempting ot open the currewnt view

7. Controller/View question (dealing with view bounds)

8. Views, fields in views and run-time record declaration

9. View Position relative to Parent View

10. Odp: Clarion 5508 + GPF

11. Odp: CLD and Norton Utilities

12. Odp: Interface to palm desktop