Projection in Clarion
Author Message
 Projection in Clarion

Greetings,
How to make a projection of one attribute in a file.

I want to show all records of one field, and reduce those repetitive
out (reduce them from more-to-one).

tnx

Mon, 15 Aug 2005 02:20:17 GMT
 Projection in Clarion
Hello Mr Hardware,

If that is your real name then I apologise but if not I need to tell
you that real people get better results on this NG <g>.

Are you talking about a browse screen or a report?

REgards

Kerry McNally

Quote:
>Greetings,
>How to make a projection of one attribute in a file.

>I want to show all records of one field, and reduce those repetitive
>out (reduce them from more-to-one).

>tnx

Sat, 20 Aug 2005 00:24:48 GMT
 Projection in Clarion

Quote:
>Hello Mr Hardware,

>If that is your real name then I apologise but if not I need to tell
>you that real people get better results on this NG <g>.

>Are you talking about a browse screen or a report?

>REgards

>Kerry McNally

>>Greetings,
>>How to make a projection of one attribute in a file.

>>I want to show all records of one field, and reduce those repetitive
>>out (reduce them from more-to-one).

>>tnx

Greets,
as the name-matter, I agree. I'll change the nickname in to real name,
next time.
As the projection matters, first of all I need that for browsing. That
would be - preview.
Or would report preview be good enough for this?
tnx

Mon, 29 Aug 2005 06:40:33 GMT

1. 3D->2D perspective projection

2. Orhogonal Projection

3. 3D rotation and projection in Assembler

4. Ada-based design analysis tool needed (SLOC projections)

5. parallel projection

6. Orthographic/Parallel Projection with Layer2D in Blaxxun Contact

7. Axometric projection in VRML?

8. Need map projection algorithms

9. Looking for map projection algorithms/code

10. AN ENROLMENT PROJECTION PROBLEM

11. Help: Increased Lagrange algorithm with projection

12. CLARION?CLARION!CLARION!!