How to colorize, change font of text in text box
Author Message
 How to colorize, change font of text in text box

How can I change font, colorize text in a text box?
Any suggetion
Gbor Rzsa

Tue, 25 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to colorize, change font of text in text box
Quote:

> How can I change font, colorize text in a text box?

Look in the help at setfont() and/or prop:font, prop:fontcolor....
Remember though all the characters must be the same font and color in a
text box unlike rich text.
---
Jim Kane  - TeamTopSpeed
Productive Software Solutions
Can't Find that Message?
Get Organized, Get ForKeeps!
www.fkeeps.com

Thu, 27 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Suggestions on colorizing read only text boxes

2. Accessing text in other applications windows text boxes

3. OODIALOG: TEXT MISSING IN A TEXT BOX

4. text file and text box script

5. How to save new text in text box

6. Changing Text Fonts

7. Changing Text Fonts

8. Changing text-mode font

9. How to change fonts under VGA text mode ?

10. Changing text-mode font

11. changing the Alphanumeric text font.

12. Label widget -text change font??