(250 kb Attatchment) Corrupt file problem - II
Author Message
 (250 kb Attatchment) Corrupt file problem - II

Try reapir that file using an Example File...
HTH

Ricardo Lopez Celani

Quote:
> A customer had a crash, and as customers never have a backup (Why? Don't
ask
> me!), I try to
> recover as much data as possible.
> I repaired a file using the TPSFix util, and that worked (Well, some
errors,
> but a lot of records recovered it said),
> and on opening the file with the Topspeed Database Scanner, I get this
> message:

> 75 - Invalid key field type descriptor
> Cannot create Topspeed FCB

> or a GPF.

> Is the file repaired? Don't think so, I can't open it.
> Idea's? Thanks
> (The program was made with C55ee D, as of  the tpsfix util )

> Ronald van Raaphorst
> Compad

Tue, 23 Mar 2004 00:37:03 GMT
 (250 kb Attatchment) Corrupt file problem - II
Ronald,

when using TPSFIX, did you use an example file to provide the correct
file structure information?

Regards,

Peter Rens
RADventure BV

Tue, 23 Mar 2004 01:24:03 GMT

1. Problem: NotifierThreadProc consumes 250% CPU

2. Setting KB lights locks KB

3. Jun for Java 250

4. Win 98 - USB Iomega 250 Zip Drive and Inback

5. 250 user application broker

6. cw-talk-digest Digest V97 #250

7. error in fpsane.c, line 250, when I open a DT-LV Link VI

8. Help, DOS error 250

9. DOS Error 250

10. fl.250,- beloning !!!!

11. Dos Error 250