Error (516): Internal error 13
Author Message
 Error (516): Internal error 13

Hi,

I am getting the following errors.  Error (516): Internal error 13.  This
happens when I try to browse a database from the file pulldown and as soon
as I select Topspeed as the file driver.  I never get a chance to select the
data base.  I also get Error 516, Incorrect File Driver, or corrupt file,
when I try to select a database file to browse. It does not matter what
database I try, I get the same thing. I checked that the database file
drivers were loaded and they are.

I'm using Clarion 5.5 on Windows 2000.

Thanks, Jerry

Tue, 10 Feb 2004 10:58:32 GMT
 Error (516): Internal error 13
look in your c55.ini file at the various paths. One of them ususally the
brwcfg line is wrong
This usually happens after moving CW.

Quote:
> Hi,

> I am getting the following errors.  Error (516): Internal error 13.  This
> happens when I try to browse a database from the file pulldown and as soon
> as I select Topspeed as the file driver.  I never get a chance to select
the
> data base.  I also get Error 516, Incorrect File Driver, or corrupt file,
> when I try to select a database file to browse. It does not matter what
> database I try, I get the same thing. I checked that the database file
> drivers were loaded and they are.

> I'm using Clarion 5.5 on Windows 2000.

> Thanks, Jerry

Tue, 10 Feb 2004 12:05:48 GMT

1. Clarion 5.5RC2 ..error 513 - Internal Error 13

2. Error (513) Internal error (13)

3. Error (513): Internal Error 13

4. ERROR (513) INTERNAL ERROR 13

5. Error 513 - internal error 13