urgent help needed
Author Message
 urgent help needed

How do you fix "Make Error: No source for object .obj"  which happens when
compiler is trying to link.

Thanks

John Facey

Tue, 11 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 urgent help needed
John, do you recognize object.obj?  If it is not something you need, go into
the Project/Edit and then browse down and find the item and if it something you
know doesnt belong, you can remove it.

If it something you need, force a recompile -by removing all of the *.obj from
your compile directory and make cw remake the project.

Did you change the name of the app ? that is how I have gotten this error.

Don Schwirtlich
Clarion since 1988
    C5ee, C4, C2003

Wed, 12 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 urgent help needed
Delete all .clw and obj f and recompile. This happens to me every so often
too...
--
Best regards,
James Cooke

Sat, 15 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 urgent help needed
Thanks for the help, I figured out that I removed a wallpaper.gif file and left a
blank space in the field, so it trying to link a the file with space in the name.

John

Quote:

> John, do you recognize object.obj?  If it is not something you need, go into
> the Project/Edit and then browse down and find the item and if it something you
> know doesnt belong, you can remove it.

> If it something you need, force a recompile -by removing all of the *.obj from
> your compile directory and make cw remake the project.

> Did you change the name of the app ? that is how I have gotten this error.

> Don Schwirtlich
> Clarion since 1988
>     C5ee, C4, C2003

Sun, 16 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. URGENT-help needed-URGENT

2. clarion 5.5 urgent help needed

3. *URGENT* Help need with data export

4. Urgent help needed about Clarion 4

5. Urgent Help Needed !!! RE:Copying of procedures

6. Urgent Help needed

7. INDEXING PROBLEM - URGENT HELP NEEDED!

8. Clarion for Dos and Celeron Processor - URGENT HELP NEEDED

9. Network problem - URGENT help needed

10. Urgent Help Needed

11. URGENT HELP NEEDED : PROCESSOR OCCUPATION IN WINDOWS NT

12. VERY URGENT Help Needed: Are these Clipper files?