System Tray Icon ???
Author Message
 System Tray Icon ???

Quote:

>Well, I don't wanna use other template than mine or SoftVelocity !!!

Simple then - you need to learn how to do it via API calls and subclassing.
Perhaps a look at various Clarion implementations can assist your learning.

Cheers,
Ron E

Tue, 16 Sep 2003 01:23:29 GMT
 System Tray Icon ???
Why not use the ABCFree template...as the name suggests, its FREE!!  Can't
beat that....:)

--
Jeff Kolker
Kolker & Kolker, Inc.

www.kolkercpa.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Using C55EE and a zillion third party tools
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote:
> Well, I don't wanna use other template than mine or SoftVelocity !!!

Mon, 15 Sep 2003 22:48:32 GMT
 System Tray Icon ???
Where would we find qmail to take a look?
Laura
Quote:

> Ron

> > experience in setting up sendmail, please contact me.

> trash sendmail and download qmail, a differnce like night and day,
> to be exact: like a six month polar night and a sunny day in Hawaii :-)
> BTDTGNT

> Regards

> JB

Tue, 16 Sep 2003 00:26:39 GMT
 System Tray Icon ???
This is supposed to be in C55 EE check the SoftVelocity link.
http://www.softvelocity.com/products/pr_featuredetails_utility.htm

Quote:
> Hi !

> I would like to know if somedy can tell me how to create an APP that will
> use the SystemTray Icon !!!

> Tanx for the help !!

> Note: I'm using C55c EE

Tue, 16 Sep 2003 00:59:09 GMT
 System Tray Icon ???
Ron

Quote:
> experience in setting up sendmail, please contact me.

trash sendmail and download qmail, a differnce like night and day,
to be exact: like a six month polar night and a sunny day in Hawaii :-)
BTDTGNT

Regards

JB

Mon, 15 Sep 2003 22:48:48 GMT
 System Tray Icon ???

Quote:
> Where would we find qmail to take a look?

www.google.com says www.qmail.org :-)

Regards

JB

Tue, 16 Sep 2003 03:31:24 GMT
 System Tray Icon ???
Hehe

Tanx for the link, I just saw this quotation:

"* At the time of CD production the template wrappers were not complete for
this library. The utility class is included, the templates will be posted
when complete. "

Well, I'll probably wait a bit then...

Quote:
> This is supposed to be in C55 EE check the SoftVelocity link.
> http://www.softvelocity.com/products/pr_featuredetails_utility.htm

> > Hi !

> > I would like to know if somedy can tell me how to create an APP that
will
> > use the SystemTray Icon !!!

> > Tanx for the help !!

> > Note: I'm using C55c EE

Tue, 16 Sep 2003 02:18:33 GMT
 System Tray Icon ???
Hi Patrick,

On Thu, 29 Mar 2001 08:41:01 -0500, "Patrick Boisclair"

Quote:

>Well, I don't wanna use other template than mine or SoftVelocity !!!

Then download the ABCFree templates, call it your templates and get on
with it!<g>

Best regards,

Tue, 16 Sep 2003 03:53:02 GMT
 System Tray Icon ???
Hi !

I would like to know if somedy can tell me how to create an APP that will
use the SystemTray Icon !!!

Tanx for the help !!

Note: I'm using C55c EE

Mon, 15 Sep 2003 12:47:31 GMT
 System Tray Icon ???
I'm planning on setting up a section on Open Clarion that will take requests
for this type of information. I'm having trouble with setting up sendmail so
it's taking me a while to get www.openclarion.org back up. If someone has
experience in setting up sendmail, please contact me.

PS. I can retreive email, access email but can't send email :(

Ron

Quote:

> Hi !

> I would like to know if somedy can tell me how to create an APP that will
> use the SystemTray Icon !!!

> Tanx for the help !!

> Note: I'm using C55c EE

Mon, 15 Sep 2003 22:11:47 GMT
 System Tray Icon ???
Option in ABCFree

--
Didier G. Le Duc
http://www.francened.com

Quote:
> Hi !

> I would like to know if somedy can tell me how to create an APP that will
> use the SystemTray Icon !!!

> Tanx for the help !!

> Note: I'm using C55c EE

Mon, 15 Sep 2003 15:31:39 GMT
 System Tray Icon ???
Well, I don't wanna use other template than mine or SoftVelocity !!!

Quote:
> Option in ABCFree

> --
> Didier G. Le Duc
> http://www.francened.com

> > Hi !

> > I would like to know if somedy can tell me how to create an APP that
will
> > use the SystemTray Icon !!!

> > Tanx for the help !!

> > Note: I'm using C55c EE

Mon, 15 Sep 2003 21:41:01 GMT
 System Tray Icon ???
Hi Arnor,
We need someone to call a spade a spade
John
Quote:

> Hi Patrick,

> On Thu, 29 Mar 2001 08:41:01 -0500, "Patrick Boisclair"

> >Well, I don't wanna use other template than mine or SoftVelocity !!!

> Then download the ABCFree templates, call it your templates and get on
> with it!<g>

> Best regards,

Wed, 17 Sep 2003 04:09:09 GMT
 System Tray Icon ???
J.

Actually, no need now. I have sendmail up and running. Just had a
redirection problem in  the network. :( sendmail was working..

Ron

Quote:

> Ron

> > experience in setting up sendmail, please contact me.

> trash sendmail and download qmail, a differnce like night and day,
> to be exact: like a six month polar night and a sunny day in Hawaii :-)
> BTDTGNT

> Regards

> JB

Tue, 16 Sep 2003 10:46:16 GMT
 System Tray Icon ???
Patrick,

     Download the templates, look to see how they do it, and then put that
functionality into your program. I learn more things that way. Looking at
other's code to see how they overcame something. Besides the ABCFree
templates are pretty nice.

Marty

Quote:
> Well, I don't wanna use other template than mine or SoftVelocity !!!

> > Option in ABCFree

> > --
> > Didier G. Le Duc
> > http://www.francened.com

> > > Hi !

> > > I would like to know if somedy can tell me how to create an APP that
> will
> > > use the SystemTray Icon !!!

> > > Tanx for the help !!

> > > Note: I'm using C55c EE

Tue, 16 Sep 2003 22:13:54 GMT

 [ 16 post ]  Go to page: [1] [2]

 Relevant Pages

1. System tray Icon

2. System Tray Icon Dynamic Update

3. System Tray Icon????

4. WinSock OCX / Icons in system tray - Example Application

5. WinSock OCX / Icons in system tray - Example Code

6. Put icon in system tray

7. Icon in System Tray

8. How to add icon to system tray

9. Icon in System tray