**Record Retrival Error**
Author Message
 **Record Retrival Error**

Hi Everyone,

Has anybody else been experiencing "Record Retrival Error(s)"  when browsing
C55EE databases.  I have been able to consistenly reproduce this error by
opening a file and scrolling down.  Sometimes the error does not occur until
the end other times the error comes up immediately.  The real pisser is that
the application locks up completely and has to be cancelled via NT Task
Manager.  This is worse than the dreaded VIEW OPEN ERROR.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Carl Thompson

Tue, 23 Sep 2003 03:25:03 GMT
 **Record Retrival Error**
C55EE databases. ????
I experienced that too when I had define wrong Drivers (old fox drivers)

What Driver are you talking about ?

Quote:

>Hi Everyone,

>Has anybody else been experiencing "Record Retrival Error(s)"  when
browsing
>C55EE databases.  I have been able to consistenly reproduce this error by
>opening a file and scrolling down.  Sometimes the error does not occur
until
>the end other times the error comes up immediately.  The real pisser is
that
>the application locks up completely and has to be cancelled via NT Task
>Manager.  This is worse than the dreaded VIEW OPEN ERROR.

>Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

>Thanks

>Carl Thompson

Tue, 23 Sep 2003 07:12:43 GMT
 **Record Retrival Error**
We are using the Topspeed Drivers!

Quote:
> C55EE databases. ????
> I experienced that too when I had define wrong Drivers (old fox drivers)

> What Driver are you talking about ?

> >Hi Everyone,

> >Has anybody else been experiencing "Record Retrival Error(s)"  when
> browsing
> >C55EE databases.  I have been able to consistenly reproduce this error by
> >opening a file and scrolling down.  Sometimes the error does not occur
> until
> >the end other times the error comes up immediately.  The real pisser is
> that
> >the application locks up completely and has to be cancelled via NT Task
> >Manager.  This is worse than the dreaded VIEW OPEN ERROR.

> >Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

> >Thanks

> >Carl Thompson

Tue, 23 Sep 2003 21:30:46 GMT
 **Record Retrival Error**
Carl,

Are you running on Terminal Server or  NT workstation/server when the error
occurs?

Steve

Quote:
> We are using the Topspeed Drivers!

> > C55EE databases. ????
> > I experienced that too when I had define wrong Drivers (old fox drivers)

> > What Driver are you talking about ?

> > >Hi Everyone,

> > >Has anybody else been experiencing "Record Retrival Error(s)"  when
> > browsing
> > >C55EE databases.  I have been able to consistenly reproduce this error
by
> > >opening a file and scrolling down.  Sometimes the error does not occur
> > until
> > >the end other times the error comes up immediately.  The real pisser is
> > that
> > >the application locks up completely and has to be cancelled via NT Task
> > >Manager.  This is worse than the dreaded VIEW OPEN ERROR.

> > >Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

> > >Thanks

> > >Carl Thompson

Tue, 23 Sep 2003 23:18:07 GMT

1. What Caused My Record Retrival Error

2. Record Retrival Error W2k Help!!!

3. Record Retrival Error Help???

4. RECORD RETRIVAL ERROR

5. Record Retrival Error Help

6. Error(36) Invalid Data file / Error: Invalid Record Declaration

7. Error: Unable to read keyed record Error 36

8. Retrival of parameters from POST forms

9. Retrival of parameters passed by POST method

10. Record Retrieval Error

11. Error - Record not found (35)

12. error message when updating a record