Clarion Project - Anyone willing to help?
Author Message
 Clarion Project - Anyone willing to help?

This is a clarion for windows v5.0 Enterprise edition project.
I have need to convert the fudgy email ISO format for EDI files (I
forget the codes)
merged into three TPS databases. With export/import.

Willing to pay a nominal sum.

B.

Fri, 28 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Anyone willing to help a beginner?

2. Someone willing to donate TXD parsing code to Open Clarion

3. ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!! WITH A COLLEGE PROJECT

4. Willing to pay for help with error (CW2.003)

5. Willing to help a novice?

6. Anybody willing to help?

7. fun project/ help me verify my graphics project!

8. anyone using any as the project top class ?

9. Anyone use REXX for big projects?

10. PythonWare: Anyone using for real projects? (fwd)

11. Anyone here working with the UFO project?

12. Anyone like an idea for a neat project?