?SHEET{PROP:HIDE,?TAB}
Author Message
 ?SHEET{PROP:HIDE,?TAB}

Is it possible to test if a TAB whithin a SHEET is Hide or not?

Tanks
Xavi

Sun, 22 May 2005 01:31:30 GMT
 ?SHEET{PROP:HIDE,?TAB}

Quote:
> Is it possible to test if a TAB whithin a SHEET is Hide or not?

Hello Xavi,

(off the top of my head - haven't tested this... <g>)

Let's say your TAB is ?MyTab.

IF ?MyTab{PROP:Hide} = True
  MESSAGE( 'Tab is Hidden' )
END

Most things that can be visible (or not) carry the PROP:Hide as one of their
properties (thus PROP:  and Hide).  This means that you can test it to be
True (1) or False (0).  You can also change the setting (i.e. HIDE or
UNHIDE) it by a statement like:

?MyTab{PROP:Hide} = True

I think that this will work fine for you.  Let me know if it doesn't.

HTH,

Charles Edmonds

Sun, 22 May 2005 02:12:53 GMT
 ?SHEET{PROP:HIDE,?TAB}
I think you might want to look at prop:visible

--
Ian Holdsworth
Senior Programmer / Assistant IT Manager

Direct Line:    +44 (0) 20 8880 8866
Switch Board:   +44 (0) 20 8880 8140
Fax:            +44 (0) 0870 134 0987

Web Site:       www.ram-ltd.co.uk

Quote:

> > Is it possible to test if a TAB whithin a SHEET is Hide or not?

> Hello Xavi,

> (off the top of my head - haven't tested this... <g>)

> Let's say your TAB is ?MyTab.

> IF ?MyTab{PROP:Hide} = True
>   MESSAGE( 'Tab is Hidden' )
> END

> Most things that can be visible (or not) carry the PROP:Hide as one of
their
> properties (thus PROP:  and Hide).  This means that you can test it to be
> True (1) or False (0).  You can also change the setting (i.e. HIDE or
> UNHIDE) it by a statement like:

> ?MyTab{PROP:Hide} = True

> I think that this will work fine for you.  Let me know if it doesn't.

> HTH,

> Charles Edmonds

Sun, 22 May 2005 23:32:03 GMT
 ?SHEET{PROP:HIDE,?TAB}
Hi Charles,

I'm trying to perform PGUp/PgDn funcionality by the Tabs in a Sheet (like
Excel, Open Office,...).

My Embed code in Pre-Alert Section , after alerting PgUp And PgDn keys,
looks like:

IF KEYCODE()=PgUpKey THEN
     LOOP  I =  CHOICE(?MySheet)+1    TO    ?MySheet{PROP:NumTabs}
         IF  "ThisTabIsNotHide(I)"  THEN         <-------  This is the
problem...
              SELECT(?MySheet,I)
              POST(EVENT:NewSelection,?MySheet)
         END
    END
END

To perform the "ThisTabIsNotHide(I)" opperation, I try:
        ?MySheet{PROP:Hide,I} but does not work

What can I do?

Thanks in advance

                IF CHOICE(?MySheet)<?MySheet{PROP:NumTabs} THEN
                   SELECT(LabelCamp,CHOICE(LabelCamp)+1)
                   POST(EVENT:NewSelection,LabelCamp)
                END !If

Quote:

> > Is it possible to test if a TAB whithin a SHEET is Hide or not?

> Hello Xavi,

> (off the top of my head - haven't tested this... <g>)

> Let's say your TAB is ?MyTab.

> IF ?MyTab{PROP:Hide} = True
>   MESSAGE( 'Tab is Hidden' )
> END

> Most things that can be visible (or not) carry the PROP:Hide as one of
their
> properties (thus PROP:  and Hide).  This means that you can test it to be
> True (1) or False (0).  You can also change the setting (i.e. HIDE or
> UNHIDE) it by a statement like:

> ?MyTab{PROP:Hide} = True

> I think that this will work fine for you.  Let me know if it doesn't.

> HTH,

> Charles Edmonds

Mon, 23 May 2005 01:35:41 GMT

1. Selecting TAB sheet by pressing TAB key

2. VI crashes on load because of hidden tab in tab control

3. C4 ABC - ?Sheet{prop:wizard}

4. Sheet with two rows of tabs, how to resize browse

5. Tab Changing Trick for second sheet?

6. SHEET: No consistency in Tabs Size

7. Tab Sheets

8. TABS Wrapping On A ListBox/Sheet

9. Sheet/Tabs in CW 2003

10. Tab/Sheet Question

11. To change the first selected tab on a sheet CW

12. Which Tab on a Sheet Got Focus