Runtime Wallpaper
Author Message
 Runtime Wallpaper

On a Form I have Wallpaper.

One my user want other picure.
How can I replace default wallpaper at runtime?

If anyone has some suggestions?

Regards
ALES

Sat, 07 Feb 2004 23:22:40 GMT
 Runtime Wallpaper
Ales,
try
    0{prop:wallpaper} = 'imagefilename'
image is stretched by default, to center or tile, set
    0{prop:centered} = true
or
    0{prop:tiled} = true

if you want multiple images you can also use
    image(x, y, [width], [height], filename)
to display images at runtime, these can be cleared with
    blank()

Regards,

Owen

----

9560 8055 fax: +61 3 9560 0700

Quote:
> On a Form I have Wallpaper.

> One my user want other picure.
> How can I replace default wallpaper at runtime?

> If anyone has some suggestions?

> Regards
> ALES

Sun, 08 Feb 2004 10:39:34 GMT
 Runtime Wallpaper
Thanks Owen it works very good.

Regards from SLOVENIA

 ALES

Quote:

3
> 9560 8055 fax: +61 3 9560 0700

> > On a Form I have Wallpaper.

> > One my user want other picure.
> > How can I replace default wallpaper at runtime?

> > If anyone has some suggestions?

> > Regards
> > ALES

Sun, 08 Feb 2004 14:38:42 GMT

1. Can wallpaper be loaded dynamically at runtime ??

2. Runtime assignment of Wallpaper Property

3. Runtime assignment of Wallpaper Property

4. Wallpaper runtime assignment

5. External Wallpaper

6. two wallpapers

7. How to add wallpaper to CW3

8. Changing the Wallpaper at run time

9. Wallpaper on update screen

10. wallpaper

11. Setting the wallpaper on a win2k desktop

12. Wallpaper