ERROR MESSAGE: Internal Error: tpsbt.cpp line 2172
Author Message
 ERROR MESSAGE: Internal Error: tpsbt.cpp line 2172

Hi Everyone,

I desperately need help resolving a problem with the following error
message:

RUN TIME ERROR
Internal Error: tpsbt.cpp line 2172

We are using CW2003 (16 and 32 bit).  The application(s) in question started
generating the above error on our laptop today and refuse to boot.  I'm not
sure why it started happening and its only effecting our Gateway Solo 2100
laptop (16 MB RAM).  We've tried replacing the DLLs, applications, and
directories.

Thanks for your help.

Carl Thompson
Oasis Software

Fri, 13 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 ERROR MESSAGE: Internal Error: tpsbt.cpp line 2172

Quote:
>> We've tried replacing the DLLs, applications, and directories.<<

Carl, it has been a while since I saw that error but I believe it is a bad tps
file. Try to backup or protect the data on that machine and then replace the
data from a working machine.

Don Schwirtlich
Clarion since 1988
    C5ee, C4, C2003
Trying to understand my 'abc's

Sat, 14 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 ERROR MESSAGE: Internal Error: tpsbt.cpp line 2172
As Don sayed, it's a corrupted TPS file. If you don't have a backup, either
try TPSFIX or try copying the data to a new file just using record order.

You probably don't want to hear this, but for C4A there was a lot of work
done on the TPS driver and since then, postings for these errors have
virtually dissapeared.

Steve B.
[Team Topspeed]

Quote:

>Hi Everyone,

>I desperately need help resolving a problem with the following error
>message:

>RUN TIME ERROR
>Internal Error: tpsbt.cpp line 2172

>We are using CW2003 (16 and 32 bit).  The application(s) in question
started
>generating the above error on our laptop today and refuse to boot.  I'm not
>sure why it started happening and its only effecting our Gateway Solo 2100
>laptop (16 MB RAM).  We've tried replacing the DLLs, applications, and
>directories.

>Thanks for your help.

>Carl Thompson
>Oasis Software

Sat, 14 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 ERROR MESSAGE: Internal Error: tpsbt.cpp line 2172
Hi Carl,

  I already got that kind of error.  It's a sign of corrupted TPS file.
Did you try to repair it with TPSFIX?  If not, you should try.  The
TPSFIX.EXE is located inside your Clarion directory.

Good Luck,

Stphane Beauchemin
Mont St-Hilaire, Qc

Quote:

> Hi Everyone,

> I desperately need help resolving a problem with the following error
> message:

> RUN TIME ERROR
> Internal Error: tpsbt.cpp line 2172

> We are using CW2003 (16 and 32 bit).  The application(s) in question started
> generating the above error on our laptop today and refuse to boot.  I'm not
> sure why it started happening and its only effecting our Gateway Solo 2100
> laptop (16 MB RAM).  We've tried replacing the DLLs, applications, and
> directories.

> Thanks for your help.

> Carl Thompson
> Oasis Software

Sat, 14 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Runtime Error / Internal Error: tpsbt: cpp line 2172

2. Internal error TPSBT.CPP line 2172

3. tpsbt.cpp line 2172 error -- urgent problem

4. ODBC and NT (tpsbt.cpp line 2172) error

5. tpsbt.cpp, line 2172 error

6. runtime error: Internal Error:tpsbt.cpp line 1482

7. tpsbt.cpp line:2172

8. Internal Error: TPSBT.CPP Line 1477

9. Internal Error TPSBT.CPP Line 1894

10. Internal error: tpsbt.cpp line 2277

11. Internal Error tpsbt.cpp line 1143

12. Help I am having an Internal error:tpsbt.cpp line 1477