Printing "DAS Tagged" Records problem
Author Message
 Printing "DAS Tagged" Records problem

I would appreciated if anyone could shed some light into this...

I have downloaded the "free" DAS Tagging template and studies and
used on my application..

It works great however I having problems printing the reports once
tagged.. So I checked the example they have supplied with the template
but it also has the same problem.  Tagging works great (runtime) but the
reports do no correlate with what I see on the screen.. (the records
that I have tagged)

I am tagging these since I like to print out particular sets of data to
the printer.

I have no preference of tagging vs. using another table and dragging and
dropping.  But due my understanding the drap and drop process I am
unable to make that work either.

Lets say I have file1 and file 2.  File1 is the domain and file2 would
be the subset of that domain. (in another words these will have the
records that were tagged or dragged or dropped in this case)

From here I would have a listbox1 and listbox2 in a BROWSE(Not Form)
and wish to drag and drop to the listbox2 (i.e. file2).  I would also
like it to show during run time of the additions and deletions to the
listbox2 I have made.

Once I again I would appreciated if anyone could guide this lost sheep..

TIA,

Mitch

Mon, 12 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Printing "DAS Tagged" Records problem
I have the same question.. Can anyone help here please?
Quote:

>I would appreciated if anyone could shed some light into this...

>I have downloaded the "free" DAS Tagging template and studies and
>used on my application..

>It works great however I having problems printing the reports once
>tagged.. So I checked the example they have supplied with the template
>but it also has the same problem.  Tagging works great (runtime) but the
>reports do no correlate with what I see on the screen.. (the records
>that I have tagged)

>I am tagging these since I like to print out particular sets of data to
>the printer.

>I have no preference of tagging vs. using another table and dragging and
>dropping.  But due my understanding the drap and drop process I am
>unable to make that work either.

>Lets say I have file1 and file 2.  File1 is the domain and file2 would
>be the subset of that domain. (in another words these will have the
>records that were tagged or dragged or dropped in this case)

>From here I would have a listbox1 and listbox2 in a BROWSE(Not Form)
>and wish to drag and drop to the listbox2 (i.e. file2).  I would also
>like it to show during run time of the additions and deletions to the
>listbox2 I have made.

>Once I again I would appreciated if anyone could guide this lost sheep..

>TIA,

>Mitch

Mon, 12 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Creating tagged records with C "malloc" rather than Ada "new"

2. string.join(["Tk 4.2p2", "Python 1.4", "Win32", "free"], "for")

3. "" tag is removed

4. Scheme "tags" info WANTED

5. "Tagged Types"

6. proposal: addition to "tag names" command

7. "Current" tag in canvas widget

9. File Loaded Drop Box "None" Record

10. Find a record starting with "XYZ"

11. "Link Error: Unsupported record type21 0"

12. EIP - catch "after delete record"