ODBC Crash
Author Message
 ODBC Crash

I'm using CW2.003 and trying to access an ODBC driver through the dictonary
editor, when I select the odbc driver the system hangs and clarion falls
over, The odbc driver works with every thing else but not clarion !! ODBC is
accessing and Access database 32Bit,
Any Ideas ?
Thanks
Martin

Sun, 06 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 ODBC Crash
I have a similiar problem with CW5.b PE. My ODBC is linking perfectly
with MS-Excel and others. I am able to import (ODBC)  into my dict.
and then I can view the files in the data source + the fields too and
use them in reports etc. BUT I cannot use / preview the report or the
browse.....

On Wed, 19 Apr 2000 10:31:16 +0100, "Martin J. Pratt"

Quote:

>I'm using CW2.003 and trying to access an ODBC driver through the dictonary
>editor, when I select the odbc driver the system hangs and clarion falls
>over, The odbc driver works with every thing else but not clarion !! ODBC is
>accessing and Access database 32Bit,
>Any Ideas ?
>Thanks
>Martin

Sun, 06 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 ODBC Crash
Hi Martin,
Make sure you are using the correct ODBC driver for the version of Access you
are using..MS have downloads on their site..try and get their Data Access Pack.

HTH
Eddie

Sun, 06 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Python ODBC crash on failure of connection to MS SQL

2. Again: ODBC / Win98 -> crash

3. Again: ODBC / Win98 -> crash

4. TCL, ODBC and SQL Server 7.0 - Database server crashing

5. Python ODBC interface crash on connection failure to MS SQL

6. HELP: image crashes when calling ODBC functions

7. Ariane Crash (Was: Adriane crash)

8. Migrating to ODBC. (Convirtiendo a ODBC)

9. Access odbc driver in ODBC 3.0

10. Configure ODBC Data Source WITHOUT Using ODBC Administrator

11. Connect to TSM ODBC Driver with Regina and Rexx/SQL for ODBC no longer possible

12. Bugs corrected in DBD/ODBC/ODBC.rb and DBD/Proxy/Proxy.rb