Spreadsheet, suggestions needed
Author Message
 Spreadsheet, suggestions needed

Hi, I have a LARGE 16bit legacy app compiled with Clarion
4, it uses a VBX spreadsheet registered as CLASS
('SSBC.VBX','SpreadSheet'), I need to upgrade to 32bit and
then to ABC, what can I use in its place with as little
code change as possible.

Thanks John

* Sent from AltaVista http://www.*-*-*.com/ Where you can also find related Web Pages, Images, Audios, Videos, News, and Shopping.  Smart is Beautiful

Mon, 30 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. VBX Spreadsheet, Replacement suggestions needed

2. Need to write Lotus spreadsheet from FORTRAN array

3. I need a Tcl/Tk spreadsheet.

4. HELP: Need cut and paste abilities similar to spreadsheet

5. Help needed - suggestions about Smalltalk for Windows

6. Need suggestions for APL book

7. VW5i.3 -> 5i.4 suggestion needed

8. Need automation test tools suggestions

9. need Reporting software suggestions

10. Icetips - suggestions needed

11. Report with variable # of columns - Suggestions needed

12. Suggestion needed