Neat Dictionary Utility
Author Message
 Neat Dictionary Utility

Hi Guys

Here is ANOTHER utility to view some of your dictionary info.

I was just playing around with templates, and wrote this.

It's a template utility, so copy it to your templates directory
and register dctutil.tpl.
Now when you're in your app and press ctrl-u
you can get limited information on your dictionary.

You'll see immediately what it does.

The utility is actually a hack. So don't press the insert
or properties etc. buttons that will appear.
It was only designed to VIEW information.

This is a play template, no output formatting, no debuggin
 no nothing.

If you want to modify the output, I'd be glad to receive
a copy of the modified template   :-).

Greets
Roaan

PS. The template is sent as a zipped attachement.
It consists of 2 file: dctutil.tpl and dctinfo.tpw

Ciaou

Mon, 21 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. PRINT DICTIONARY UTILITY

2. Dictionary Print Utility - CW2

3. Utility Needed to import Btrieve to dictionary

4. Bug in the dictionary convert utility in CW2003?

5. Dictionary Print Utility Template

6. Search Utility, Compare Utility

7. Dictionary of dictionaries

8. Dictionary to string and back to dictionary??

9. losrt -dictionary and dictionary sorting...

10. Accessing Dictionary values from within the Dictionary

11. Neat Net Tricks

12. A Neat ALC Trick