C5.5H Compile errors
Author Message
 C5.5H Compile errors

Hi guys

Anyone who has experienced this:

I Converted this Clarion 5.0b into C55h, when it compiles I start
getting errors like MISSING PROCEDURE DEFINITION UPDATEX or UPDATEy,
those procedures do exist, but I have to open them and change anything
from fonts, to colors to sizes an recompile again and it works OK
Weird ah?, however same happens with Global Variables, I create one
and use it on any procedure, I start getting errors of Unknown
Identifier GLO:var?, what should I do? same errors If I use Fuzzy
Matching I cant get it on my apps without C55h complying about
Unknown Identifier Fuzzy Match.

The worst Case: I get this Error cif$fileopen  MYAPP.CLW. The System
cannot find the specified file and that's it I am stuck.

Help would be great

Thanks

Diego Sanchez

Fri, 01 Jul 2005 00:25:00 GMT
 C5.5H Compile errors
Diego,

Have you tried deleting all .obj and .inc files in the OBJ32
subdirectory, and recompiling a fresh app?  Also, try exporting a .TXA
and importing it and/or delete the C55EE.DAT file in your C55\BIN
subdirectory.  We've been running the H  version for several months
and have had to overcome many finicky issue with it.

Rich Knoch
www.compulink-ltd.com

Mon, 04 Jul 2005 22:14:32 GMT
 C5.5H Compile errors
Thanks a lot Rich, but finally after bumping many times, I decided to
start from scratch, and now everyting is working just fine.

Thanks again for your kind response

Diego Sanchez.

Quote:

> Diego,

> Have you tried deleting all .obj and .inc files in the OBJ32
> subdirectory, and recompiling a fresh app?  Also, try exporting a .TXA
> and importing it and/or delete the C55EE.DAT file in your C55\BIN
> subdirectory.  We've been running the H  version for several months
> and have had to overcome many finicky issue with it.

> Rich Knoch
> www.compulink-ltd.com

Sat, 09 Jul 2005 12:15:33 GMT

1. mysql and cw5.5h

2. CW5.5H (55.08) Warning ?

3. Error (513): Internal error 13 (try to browse a pervasive file from dct in C5)

4. C5.5 Beta 1 : compiling old programs

5. RichX will not compile in C5 abc

6. Compiling Tk4.1: "cross-compiling" error

7. C5PE Compile Error: err.$$$(1) #6: Error: cif$filewrite The handle is invalid

8. error compile when VIs are good (Windows error)

9. Error VEEXT700: Linker Failed Error 511 when trying to compile project for DM 2.6

10. Error when restarting a C5.5b webapplication

11. C5 SQLAnyWhere Driver Error (08001)

12. Is this a C5 compiler error?