definition of data is the essence of corporate policy".  Hmmm.  Well, don't
think it's all serious, Gramps manages to make fun of quite a few things
along the way, including my husband's hairline. <g>

Read all about that, and some news, at www.icetips.com

--
Susan Pichotta
Icetips Software, News & Consulting    www.icetips.com
San Antonio, Texas, USA

--
Susan Pichotta
Icetips Software, News & Consulting    www.icetips.com
San Antonio, Texas, USA

Sun, 22 May 2005 01:12:20 GMT
 INN Bio & News for 3-Dec-2002
Nice to see "Trivial Technical Details" with his Russ doll<bg>

BTW, Mike - I have a HRP-signed copy of On Wings of Eagles....

--
Mark Riffey
Granite Bear

Sat, 21 May 2005 18:38:11 GMT
 INN Bio & News for 3-Dec-2002
Guess what pointed haired doll is the boss? <bg>

--
Russ Eggen
www.radfusion.com

Nice to see "Trivial Technical Details" with his Russ doll<bg>

BTW, Mike - I have a HRP-signed copy of On Wings of Eagles....

--
Mark Riffey
Granite Bear
http://www.granitebear.com

Sun, 22 May 2005 02:09:58 GMT
 INN Bio & News for 3-Dec-2002

Quote:

> Guess what pointed haired doll is the boss? <bg>

<bg>

--
Mark Riffey
Granite Bear

Sat, 21 May 2005 19:38:17 GMT
 INN Bio & News for 3-Dec-2002
That can not be Russ, he is not that good looking <g>

Quote:
> This week, the Icetips News Network is pleased to feature a rather
> well-known Clarion programmer who claims "I don't do software
development".
> Riiiight... he also says, "data is executed policy and therefore the
> definition of data is the essence of corporate policy".  Hmmm.  Well,
don't
> think it's all serious, Gramps manages to make fun of quite a few things
> along the way, including my husband's hairline. <g>

> Read all about that, and some news, at www.icetips.com

> --
> Susan Pichotta
> Icetips Software, News & Consulting    www.icetips.com
> San Antonio, Texas, USA

> --
> Susan Pichotta
> Icetips Software, News & Consulting    www.icetips.com
> San Antonio, Texas, USA

Sun, 22 May 2005 06:14:34 GMT
 INN Bio & News for 3-Dec-2002
Hey! <g>

This is not my bio, it's Mike turn for the spotlight! <bg>

--
Russ Eggen
www.radfusion.com

That can not be Russ, he is not that good looking <g>

Sun, 22 May 2005 23:06:23 GMT
 INN Bio & News for 3-Dec-2002
Who gets to be Wally?

--
Ian Holdsworth
Senior Programmer / Assistant IT Manager

Direct Line:    +44 (0) 20 8880 8866
Switch Board:   +44 (0) 20 8880 8140
Fax:            +44 (0) 0870 134 0987

Web Site:       www.ram-ltd.co.uk

Quote:
> Guess what pointed haired doll is the boss? <bg>

> --
> Russ Eggen
> www.radfusion.com

> Nice to see "Trivial Technical Details" with his Russ doll<bg>

> BTW, Mike - I have a HRP-signed copy of On Wings of Eagles....

> --
> Mark Riffey
> Granite Bear
> http://www.granitebear.com

Sun, 22 May 2005 23:49:36 GMT
 INN Bio & News for 3-Dec-2002
Excellent Bio Mike.  I think next time some VB programmer says to me "You
program in Clari what???" I'll just direct them to your Icetips Bio!!!!

God bless you, Your Children and all 15 of your grand children.

--
Ian Holdsworth
Senior Programmer / Assistant IT Manager
Response Analysis & Mailing Ltd

Direct Line:    +44 (0) 20 8880 8866
Switch Board:   +44 (0) 20 8880 8140
Fax:            +44 (0) 0870 134 0987

Web Site:       www.ram-ltd.co.uk

Quote:
> This week, the Icetips News Network is pleased to feature a rather
> well-known Clarion programmer who claims "I don't do software
development".
> Riiiight... he also says, "data is executed policy and therefore the
> definition of data is the essence of corporate policy".  Hmmm.  Well,
don't
> think it's all serious, Gramps manages to make fun of quite a few things
> along the way, including my husband's hairline. <g>

> Read all about that, and some news, at www.icetips.com

> --
> Susan Pichotta
> Icetips Software, News & Consulting    www.icetips.com
> San Antonio, Texas, USA

> --
> Susan Pichotta
> Icetips Software, News & Consulting    www.icetips.com
> San Antonio, Texas, USA

Mon, 23 May 2005 22:28:56 GMT

1. INN Bio for 15-Oct-2002

2. INN Bio for 20-June-2002

3. OT Re: INN Bio & News for 15-Jul-2002

4. INN Bio for 1-April-2003

5. - New Survey, Dec 8, 2002

6. STIC and ESUG Dec.6, 2002

7. Ann: P2Ada (v.22-Dec-2002)

8. LinderSoft News - July 2002 - Issue 1

9. Taboga Software News (July 2002)