keystone nettools
Author Message
 keystone nettools

We bought NetTools for Clarion for Windows a long time ago (maybe 1.5 or 2.0
not sure).  Well since then I've still been using it when needed however now
I am restricted to Legacy templates only.  Is anyone aware of an upgrade for
NetTools to use ABC and Clarion5?

Tue, 31 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 keystone nettools

Quote:
> We bought NetTools for Clarion for Windows a long time ago (maybe 1.5 or 2.0
> not sure).  Well since then I've still been using it when needed however now
> I am restricted to Legacy templates only.  Is anyone aware of an upgrade for
> NetTools to use ABC and Clarion5?

According to Keystone Computer Resources web page
(http://www.keystonecr.com/)

The NetTools Enterprise Edition is available for the following:

 Clarion 2.003   Clarion5 Clarion Templates    Clarion5 ABC Templates

Dave

--
From Encourager Software - Dave Troxell,

Author of Product Scope 32 Bookmarks -
NEW Clarion Profile Exchange
http://www.EncouragerSoftware.com/

Tue, 31 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Keystone's NetTools experience - Good or Bad?

2. Keystone Announcements

3. Keystone Announces ClassViewer

4. Keystone Announces CoolTips

5. Keystone Announces New Pricing

6. keystone Faxtools

7. Searching for CAS Manager for use with Faxtools from Keystone

8. Anyone using Nettools?

9. NetTools Enterprise Edition

10. Network Problems with Nettools EE

11. NetTools for CFD3