C5EE..import file into dct using btrieve ddf...GPF
Author Message
 C5EE..import file into dct using btrieve ddf...GPF

I'm trying to build a dictionary that will define a set of  existing
Btrieve data files.
I'm doing:      File/New/Dictionary
I get a new dictionary dialog.
I then do:      File/Import File
                I select the Pervasive SQL (Btrieve) driver and then

                tell it that I want to import using DDF files.
I then locate the ddf files (field.ddf, file.ddf, index.ddf) and
select file.ddf.
Then I click Finish
At this point I get a GPF.   The C5log.txt has the following contents

Error: General Protection Fault
   C:\CLARION5\BIN\C5RUN.DLL 2b:1072
   C:\CLARION5\BIN\C5RUN.DLL 3e:1ac7
   C:\CLARION5\BIN\C5BTRS.DLL  6:0de8
   C:\CLARION5\BIN\C5BTRS.DLL  6:0bd4
   C:\CLARION5\BIN\C5BTRS.DLL  6:0f2e
   C:\CLARION5\BIN\C5BTRS.DLL  5:01ad
   C:\CLARION5\BIN\C5BTR.DLL  4:03ce
   C:\CLARION5\BIN\C5BTR.DLL  4:0449
   C:\CLARION5\BIN\C5BTR.DLL  7:0f2b
   C:\CLARION5\BIN\C5RUN.DLL 16:0049
   C:\CLARION5\BIN\C5RUN.DLL 16:001d
   C:\CLARION5\BIN\C5ADM.DLL 3d:605e
   C:\CLARION5\BIN\C5ADM.DLL 38:200e
   C:\CLARION5\BIN\C5ADM.DLL 2e:0f4b
   C:\CLARION5\BIN\C5ADM.DLL 2a:0c73
   C:\CLARION5\BIN\C5ADM.DLL 38:3b38

H E L P ! ! !

Thanks,

Sam Brunello, Jr
S.B. Data Systems, Inc.

Sun, 10 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Btrieve Win v6.15 into DCT without DDF ?

2. Create a DDF File from Pervasive SQL since a clarion dictionnary ( DCT File)

3. How to export files definitions from DCT to DDF

4. Btrieve DDF Files

5. Btrieve *.DDF files

6. error while importing a extaernal file into the DCT file

7. CFD 3.101 DCT and Btrieve Files

8. C5ee and pervasive sql 7 (btrieve) using memo fields

9. GPF reading DCT-file

10. Best Claroin .dct To DDF Template/tool

11. How can I make a Brtieve DDF from a CFD DCT

12. .DCT TO .DDF ?????